Help, I'm so confused about transfers from MCO TO PORT TO SWAN TO MCO

Meeko

Earning My Ears
Please help me! What is the best deal for transfers? It will be 2 adults and 2 kids. Thanks!:confused:

I know that you asked about "transfers", but I feel the best deal is to rent a car and drive yourself!

A weekly rental in Orlando will run about $200 (after taxes and gas). Parking at Port Canaveral is about $7/day. Tolls back and forth add about $10. This brings you to a grand total of $250 (more or less).

I've never priced the transfers but I guessing it will a little over $200 for a family of four. But you get so much added flexibilty with a car that it is well worth the extra money.

My two cents, Steve:cool:

Thanks Steve, but I forgot to post that we will be doing the 7 day cruise. So renting a car I don't think would be cheaper if I have to pay for parking at the port for 7 days. But I was thinking that maybe I could do a one way transfer from MCO to port then rent from Avis for our trip to the Swan for 3 nights then drop off at MCO. What does everyone else think? Is Tiffany cheaper with the 3 transfers or Happy Limo or Florida Town Car or Disney Bus Transfers? So many options, I can't decide! Help SOMEONE!

Meeko, we are taking the 7 day cruise. we are renting a one way from MCO to port from Avis. the drop off is jsut down the street from the ship, plus they have a shuttle. We are also renting one way back. Depending on how long you plan to stay at the Swan, you may want to trade in the one way at MCO before heading for WDW. Our one way to and from MCO/Port is around $35 each way.,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter