• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help me decide!!

charminnie

Mouseketeer
Trying to rent points for BLT in October. If there is no availabiliy should i do a studio at VWL or a studio at AKL. I have 2 kids ages 5 and 7. The other family traveling with us has never been to Disney and have kids ages 3 and 7. Please help me with my backup plan. Thanks

Trying to rent points for BLT in October. If there is no availabiliy should i do a studio at VWL or a studio at AKL. I have 2 kids ages 5 and 7. The other family traveling with us has never been to Disney and have kids ages 3 and 7. Please help me with my backup plan. Thanks

DVC is best experienced by booking one bedroom villas or larger. Because with the one bedroom villa you get a full kitchen and a washer and dryer. We don't choose to stay in studios. The two you have identified both have one queen bed and one double sleeper sofa. If you book AKV, try for a savanna view so you can wake up to watch the animals on the savanna from your porch. VWL is a short boatride away from the MK, but the view is mainly woods. AKV is a longer bus ride from the theme parks, but the ability to view the animals on the savanna is a big plus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter