Help me plan my first summer living in Southern California!

Now that you're a DL AP holder, you'll have to check out some of the local disney groups.
The NFFC convention is this weekend at the Crowne Plaza hotel just south of DL on Harbor - Sunday is their big show and sale which is open to the public ( think it's $6 or so ) - lots of dealers with tempting Disney items to take your money! Thurs-Sat they have seminars all about Disney ( costs a bit to go - check out nffc.org ) - Friday is a trivia hunt in the park for the anniversary! The have local chapters that meet during the year too.

Also the following weekend San Diego will be innundated with folks going to Comicon - many in costume. It's a sell-out for all 4 days this year - but may be fun to check out for next year - Disney has a couple of presentations - the event itself is huge!

And Disney's d23 club is having a multi-day Expo in Anaheim in September - many big Disney names will be there - it looks great ( I'm going!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter