Help me "work" my Silver Plan dining ... please!?

wdwobsessed

Work hard, Play hard. :)
DH, Myself and 2 DS age 5 and 8 are going to WDW on the silver plan for my birthday in December. I am soooo excited!!!

So far we have decided that DH and I will be using most of the kids wishes. We will have 24 total as we only opted to have the package for 3 days of our stay (booked two seperate ressies.)

Each wish is costing us $25.75

We'd like to eat at some one wish places that offer add ons so that we can use two wishes and share with the kids!!

So far we have ....

Rainforest Cafe (2 to feed 4) - 2 wishes

Hoop De Doo For All 4 of us - 4 wishes

Yachtsman Steakhouse For HD and I - 4 wishes
Clubs Den at WL For 2 DS's - 2 wishes

Right now that is all I have ... was thinking about the FDP as well as the Luau ... but not sure.

Any suggestions on where to get bang for the buck on one wish?
I have read allt he recent posts about the Silver Plan and am aware of the menu sites as well.

Just want more feedback from those who have gone in the past on the Silver Plan where they got the biggest bang / most food for one wish.
Thanks

WDWO

You have a great start! Rainforrest is great if you love crab and lobster. We made out great there last year with wishes! Another good one is Brown Derby. Gotta have lamb chops! lol
We did great at Le Cellier also. They offered us lobster tails with our steak! I am going to do like you this year and use the kids wishes for adult meals. I didn't know this last year. Last year my DD8 was offered food off the adult menu everytime. This was great because she loves fancy food! lol My son could have ordered off the adult menus also but he wanted the kids meals. This year we are going to pay for his meals and save his wishes. I can't wait! :Pinkbounc :teeth: :Pinkbounc

I also have to add that we chose having our kids pictures at Epcot on that wall as our free choice doing the package deal. I forgot the name . We look forward to finding our kids on the wall this year. But now that I think about it, it is kinda of like the wanted posters at the post office. Oh well! lol:earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter