Help need ideas for gifts for 12 year old girl

My daughter is 12 and all she wants this year is Lego's. Lego friends, Lego elves, Lego superheroes...she wants them all. She did ask for a trampoline but I really don't want one in my yard. I picked up some splat balls at the mall yesterday, they seem to be popular around here. She just added Aqua Dots to her list. I don't know how that got on her radar. I plan on getting her a vanity mirror that lights up, a free standing one. Otherwise it's just legos, legos, legos.

Are you getting her some brick tape?

I have a 12 year old DD and this is what I have gotten her this year:

Squishies. -- These things top the list right now
Calligraphy set, sketch books and drawing pencils with a how to write different fonts book -- she's very into drawing and art (even if she won't show us)
Pusheen items -- we renewed her Pusheen subscription box. It's pricey but that box is packed with exclusive items.
Unicorno and other various blind bags -- mainly for stocking stuffers
Porg stuff from the new Star Wars movie -- she just loves those little guys right now so I have a mug and a Pop! figure

I've learned not to buy her any clothes or shoes without her since her taste changes so much at this age. But I could get her almost any onezie animal style pjs and she'd be happy.

Good luck!

update: (Amazon for the win)
Our big gift is annual passes so I was stressing for gifts under the tree:
2 sweatshirts- under armor and I love turtles- from amazon (she has pet turtles)
a string of turtle shaped lights
1 shirt from hollister
socks and underwear to stockings- still need to get more things (makeup wipes, deodorant, favorite candy, I tunes card, bath and body works card etc)
new lunch tote- turtles on it (reminds me of a Simply Southern shirt pattern)
Make up kit from Ulta
Make up mirror-lighted
Make up brushes
Paint a turtle rock
Disney shirt, custom magic band

I still need to buy the underwear and things for the stockings but I feel almost ready.

I just asked my best friend who has a daughter that age. She said it's all about the SLIME!!!

How about making a little gift certificate saying she can have X number of friends over to make slime. You can supervise.

i have a 12 year old and she mostly asked for jewelry (lots of different kinds of inexpensive necklaces and bracelets from Amazon). She's into wall-art that has inspirational quotes (not religious, but things like "Shoot for the moon and even if you fall, you'll land in the stars"). She's also plays soccer and LAX, so a few soccer books and a new LAX mask. She asked for Ugg-like boots (but wasn't so concerned about the brand). I compromised and got her the Koolaburra by UGGs from Kohl's....a little cheaper, but still an UGG brand. The best gift we got her was a signed jersey from the NC Courage NWSL. That's her "big" gift...we bought it at a charity auction. She has signed books by a couple of other players...so it's sort of a "thing" for her. In terms of clothes, I got her an outfit from Pink (leggings and a t-shirt) and some other leggings/shirts from TJ Maxx.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter