help needed to find an OLD post

wdwnut

DIS Veteran
hi: i need to know if there is any way to find posts from last fall regarding the special renewal rates for ap holders. we were able to renew and receive vouchers for $242 plus tax. my son and dil went to activate their vouchers on their honeymoon and discovered we had been sent florida resident vouchers by mistake. the regular ticket number referred me to 407-827-4166 for ticket concerns. the young man told me i must be mistaken and they never sent out vouchers. i asked to speak to a supervisor; he refused. he tried to put me on hold or mute the call but didn't and i heard him talking to a coworker. the coworker said i must have had someone in florida purchase these for me. but their records show it was me who purchased and they sent these passes to new jersey. they are still refusing to allow me to speak to a supervisor and said they would call back. i'm not sure whom i should speak to about this. any ideas?
tia. dee

I don't think we have any posts prior to Jan 2001. The Boards were moved to a new server and software provider in late March and prior posts are pretty scarce.

You can do a search for posts and what is there is what is available.

Good Luck!

hi Doc: i already searched before i posted the request. i'm not sure who i need to talk to. any suggestions? thanks.

wdwnut, I answered this post for you on the Theme Park Attractions & Strategies Board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter