HELP!!!!! Ok, I got Photoimpact 11 and I can't figure out

triplefigs

<marquee><font color=009933>Triple Chick</marquee>
how to Paint on the Edge of an image. It says to go to Effect and select Creative- Paint on Edge. There isn't that choice under the "effect" tab. I don't even see a "creative" choice. Am I just missing it? Anyone help me? This is driving me nuts! :crazy: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc:

Painting an outline or border

The Paint on Edges command in the Effect menu allows you to easily, quickly, and accurately apply paint along the edges of a selection area or active object, using the Paint Tool that you have selected.

1. Create a selection area using one of the Selection Tools, or select an object or objects.
2. Select the Paint Tool that you want to use for the effect, and define its color as well as other attributes.
3. Select Effect: Creative - Paint on Edges or press [Shift+P]. The edges of the selection or object will be painted with the Paint Tool and attributes that you specified.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter