help point me to these bits of info on the DIS...

loriandmatt

DIS Veteran
OK, just for a little back ground....DH, DS (6 years old) and I were to go to WDW and camp at FW this coming Sept. Poor little DS broke his leg and is immobilized in a Hip Spika cast and may not get out until the begining of Sept. With rehab time factored in, i don't want to push him too hard if he isn't up to it and try to make our end of the month resseis. I have decided to make "backup ressies" for late October or early November.

I have looked here on the DIS, but am having trouble locating the following info....

> weather stats for Disney or Orlando for those times of year (to compair them to Sept when we have been before) DS loves to swim and that is the thing he is sulking about missing this summer with that cast on. Is it too cold in late Oct or early Nov to swim?

>crowd info for those times of year (also to compaire to late Sept. last year late Sept was beautiful. Not much of crowds to speak of.)

>I am concerned that this year anytime after Oct 1 may be crowded because of walt's b-day. then again, i have heard some folks say that they don't expect massive swarms of crowds after the inital opening cerimonies (a week or so) for the B-day celebration. Any opinions or info on this would be greatly appreciated!!!

That's about it for now, I am sure i will have more later. Any opinions on the questions above are needed as well.

Thanks guys!

-lori

We've been a number of times during the late October/early November time. The weather has always been perfect. The waterparks are usually open (except for River Country - usually closed for the winter).

The crowds aren't too bad - if you can avoid "Jersey week" the crowds won't be too bad. I forget which week in November it is this year. Last year it was the first week and it was extremely crowded.

Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter