Help!! Question on HRH

D

disneyczy

My family is leaving for the HRH a week from this Saturday (can't hardly wait) I have read some posts on here about payment and HRH and their charging cards and such. I gave them my CC# to hold the reservation although nothing has been charged. Would you reccomend paying before you went on the CC# so it would be taken care of or wait and pay when you get there.

I just don't want any problems when we get there, I have enough of those when I'm at home!!

Thanks !!

I've stayed there many times. Never a problem with the Credit Card. I wouldn't worry about it. Just go over your bill when you check out to make sure everything is right.

-Jon

If you are concerned you really need to get on the phone and speak to someone at the hotel and TAKE NOTES and TAKE NAMES-
There are many people with many experiences and points of view here, you can benefit from being informed when you speak to the hotel representative, but no matter what anyone says here on the board, the only policies you can hold the HRH to is what an actual employee gives you, or what you have in writing.
:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter