Help - Transferring reservation to Costco

cypressmom

Love my Disney vacations!
I am on the RC site and trying to complete the form to transfer my reservation to Costco. Where it asks for the Travel Agent's phone number, I have entered 8669217925 but keep getting an error stating "The phone number entered does not match our Travel Agency records. Please contact your travel agency and request their primary phone number." Does anyone have a valid phone number? Thanks in advance!

Thank you! It's now asking for an agent's name. Do you use one? I can't leave blank but may just put "None" though I'm not sure if that will work.

Smart. I put none and it processed. I'm still waiting for it to show up in my Costco Travel account. Do I need to contact them?

It will not automatically show up. Give it 2 to 3 days and then call Costco travel. They will have to pull it into their system and read the disclaimers. Could take up to 7 days.

Thanks. I was just on Costco's site and it looks like the cruise fare dropped about $200 already... I wil call tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter