Help with a design

AdventurerKat

<font color=FF99FF>Cries in her Jello shots<br><fo
I am hoping to be able to use mileage or my Xmas bonus to give an Xmas gift (plane tickets) to my friend and her daughter to come down and meet us at WDW for President's Day week because her daughter has that week off from school.

Could one of you design wizards whip me up something for this? Their names are Amanda and Avery if you want to incorporate them. I am pretty sure we will end up staying at POP Century since I will pay for that part too.

TIA to anyone who might be able to help. You all do such a fantastic job on these.

AdventurerKat said:
I am hoping to be able to use mileage or my Xmas bonus to give an Xmas gift (plane tickets) to my friend and her daughter to come down and meet us at WDW for President's Day week because her daughter has that week off from school.

Could one of you design wizards whip me up something for this? Their names are Amanda and Avery if you want to incorporate them. I am pretty sure we will end up staying at POP Century since I will pay for that part too.

TIA to anyone who might be able to help. You all do such a fantastic job on these.

I have an idea - I will get it for you later today!!

I think you want a design to surprise them - but if this isn't what you had in mind - let me know and I will change it!

surprise.jpg

Thank you! It is a surprise. I wanted to send the graphic with their Xmas presents so I will print this out and drop it in. Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter