Help with a Panasonic DMR-E85H

sparrow_of_tortuga

Captain Jack, Captain
I need some help with the above mentioned recorder. I tried to record a program tonight. It wouldn't work. So, I succeeded in stopping the attempted record. I then went into the Directional Navigator to erase a show. It got part way through and stopped. I tried to hit return and get out, but it wouldn't do anything. I finally turned it all off. When I turned it back on, all of the Directional Navigator is blank. Can someone tell me how to get the recordings back? And quick? Thanks!

This is mostly a bump :banana:

We have a Panasonic w/o the hard drive and have not encountered any problems (yet!). Good luck

Have fixed it! Just unplug the device from the wall (and from surge supressor, if there is one) wait a few minutes and then plug it back in. This will make the disc go back and check itself. Thanks for the help!

Sparrow

Good job!

Say, how do you like the DVD recorder with the hard drive? Like I said, we got one without, but plan on one day getting one with. Can you compare it to TIVO? Does it work that way with satellite? I heard that it would only work with cable. Have you used the DVD-RAM media that came with it? We loved that media so much we went out and bought a 10 pack. I guess we use that in place of the hard drive!

Well anyway, I am glad it is fixed. Guess it just needed a jump start :bounce: .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter