help with ADRS

peachydreamyxx

Mouseketeer
I cant stop changing my ADRS. Every time I look at them I think of something that would make the day 'better". We will be down there for 8 nights, and 8 days (arriving at 9pm so we wont be eating anything that day). We are on the DDP so we have 8 TS, and we are paying OOP for CRT and most likely a breakfast unless I can convince myself it isnt needed. Heres a brief itinerary:

Wed 9/15- arrive. no plans

Thur 9/16-
Epcot in the morning. Magic Kingdom at night
Le Cellier Lunch 11:30
CRT dinner 5:15
(is there enough time in between those? or will I still be full from lunch??)

Fri 9/17
Animal Kingdom AM, Epcot PM for fireworks.
Tusker House Breakfast 8:25
Garden Grill 5:50 (would really like Tutto or San Angel tho)

Sat 9/18
Spending the day at HS most likely
Ohanas 6:10

Sun 9/19
Full day at Magic Kingdom
CP breakfast 8:20
Chef Mickeys 530

Mon 9/20
Free morning, HS for emh's at night
Mama Melroses 535

Tue 9/21
Free morning. MNSSHP at night
Liberty Tree Tavern 515

Wed 9/22
Chef Mickeys 515

We will be traveling with our son (who will have just turned one) so I am trying to plan our dinners around the park we will be at. I figure less work getting on and off the bus with the stroller and diaper bags, etc. I am planning on getting rid of one of the Chef Mickeys, but not sure which one. Wednesday night MK closes at 8, DHS at 7, AK at 5, only Epcot is open till 9 and with a one year old I dont see that park as being one we will be spending a lot of time at. So having dinner there would leave DTD as our only option. Should I maybe do a big lunch this day so it will free up our last night at the parks? Or should I keep Chef Mickeys, and change my sunday night reservation even though I am planning on Magic Kingdom that night? Also do you think a big breakfast and big dinner is too much? Usually in disney I'll grab a bagel or muffin at the resort, have a CS lunch around 11 and by 5pm im starving. Any thoughts? (we like to eat a lot if this helps!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter