help with booking RC?

readytogotodisney

DIS Veteran
We've never sailed on RC, just DCL, but we want to head to Europe for summer 2018 and DCL is not in the budget.

I know the only one that has been released yet for Europe 2018 is Sympathy of the Seas, and while I like the itinerary, I'm still waiting to see what else they come out with.

But the price for that cruise has already gone up about $300, so I'm wondering should I just book that now to lock in the price and then possibly switch when the other itineraries finally come out? Or does the age of the ship not really affect the prices that much?

age of ship definitely affects prices. the newer ships, with more bells and whistles cost more

If you want that ship, book it now. Are you looking for the itinerary or the ship? Are you traveling with children where the activities on the ship and kids' clubs are important? Those are things to take into consideration. If the kids' activities/clubs are important, you're not going to do better than the Symphony. We did the Ultimate Scandinavia/Russia 13 night last year with only 1 sea day and it was all about the ports! (It was wonderful!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter