Help with Dining

wendell78

Earning My Ears
HI Everyone

Due to some employment challenges, we haVe not been to Disney since July of 2003........can you believe it. Dining reservations use to be called "Priority Seating" now I see ADR's written about. What does that mean? I am trying the Dining Plan for the first time. Do your reservations have to be ahead of time in order to use the plan??? I didn't think so. Do you suggest making reservation before I go. The trip is planned for June 18-21st. I normally eat whenever and whereever we feel like it at the time. Is it getting harder to do that with the new dining plan?

Thanks for helping me out. I use to feel like an expert in trip planning. These 3 years out of commission make me feel like a newbie again. LOL

Wendy

Wendy, ADRs are essentiall the exact same thing as the old PSes were. You need a credit card to hold the special events, as always, but for the most part they're just the same. (I honestly can't think of anything different, other than the name.)

With the dining plan in full swing, the ADRs tend to go fast, and at the more popular resturants walk-up seating is almost impossible. With your trip about three weeks away, I'd get on the phone and see what they've got available. It removes some of the spontanaity, but you're still at Disney. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter