help with foxnews.com article

k-wa

Mouseketeer
Hello Disney fans. I am writing to request sources for a story I'm writing about special days at the parks. My news hook is Night of Joy, but I also want to interview participants/witnesses of Gay Days, Goth Day, etc., at the parks. The article is about Disney-sponsored and unsponsored days. Please let me know if you are willing to do an interview. Thanks.

I have heard the term "night of joy" recently and wanted to know what it's all about.
Thanks!

---Andra
full of silly questions and not afraid to ask!
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Night of Goth is completely new to me.
Night of Joy I believe has live Christian Rock everywhere--it's sometime in September :)

I would be happy to attend Night of Joy on foxnews's dime and give you a full report :)

darrrrrrrrren

Night of Joy is this Friday 09/05 and Saturday 09/06.

I would like to interview anyone who has specifically attended these days at the parks. The story is a feature story about Disney's popularity with a wide range of groups. Thanks.

Kathleen Wereszynski
Web News Editor
Foxnews.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter