• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help with packing!

CaliforniaDreaming

#1 Grand Floridian Fan/Expert
Okay, can I put an electric razor in my carryon? How about a disposable (Gillete Mach 3)?

I have a pair of Motorola TalkAbout's, would I be able to take them in my carryon? (no, I'm not planning to use them on the plane!)

And, will they ask me to turn on my CD Player at security?

Is there a specific way I should pack my carryon just incase I am selected to get searched?

Thanks!

Electric razor, yes. Disposable razor, no. Electronic equipment is OK in carryons, but yes it has to be turned on, generally, for security. I don't know if there would be a problem with the TalkAbouts.:)

Sorry Cali, just got home. Some of the things I take in my carryon, come in glass bottles (cologne, and makeup). Probably not the same sort of things that you might be taking in your carryon. I haven't seen any restrictions on bottles, specifically, at the airline websites.:)

The Cologne is what I was wondering about. Mine are in glass bottles. :) Guess I'll just go ahead and put them in my carryon. (the suitcase is full, the wheeled upright is almost full, and the backpack is getting lots of stuff in it! LOL - I still have a ton of other stuff to pack!)

Thanks! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter