• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help with reservation for Spring Break 2025

WDWorld2003

DIS Veteran
I will book two reservations for next year the first week in April - studio and a 2 bedroom BWV boardwalk view. When I log into my account I see that if I pick March 25th I can book a room with a checkout date of April 1. Am I correct in assuming I can book 7 days out from the 11 month start date?

I hope this makes sense... thanks for any help!

You can book book up to 7 nights at 11-months from date of arrival, which is what the system is showing you. If you need more nights you can add them on following days, e.g., tomorrow you could add, via modification, the night of April 1.

You can book book up to 7 nights at 11-months from date of arrival, which is what the system is showing you. If you need more nights you can add them on following days, e.g., tomorrow you could add, via modification, the night of April 1.
If you wanted 8 nights do you rebook the 7 nights to 8 nights or book a separate additional night and have them linked?

Thanks everyone! One more question... I assume when you modify you keep the same room?
When you modify your reservation, you can choose to keep the same villa size/view/etc. or to change it. The actual room you'll occupy isn't assigned until a week or so before you arrive.

I think I am too late... the Boardwalk view studio and 2 bdrm each only has 4 nights available that week with the last three nights blocked out. I am unsure if I should book those 4 nights and try to add on tomorrow even if shows no availability. Also, I am unsure if I should backtrack and book 7 nights and modify it that way. It's been 5 years since we have stayed onsite but I don't recall having this much trouble at 11 months out.

Thanks again for any suggestions.

Last edited:
I think I am too late... the Boardwalk view studio and 2 bdrm each only has 4 nights available that week with the last three nights blocked out. I am unsure if I should book those 4 nights and try to add on tomorrow even if shows no availability. Also, I am unsure if I should backtrack and book 7 nights and modify it that way. It's been 5 years since we have stayed onsite but I don't recall having this much trouble at 11 months out.

Book what you can asap and add single day waitlists. Keep checking throughout the day(s) in addition to your waitlist. Yesterday I had a single day waitlist come through as I’m dealing with the same thing. They will combine your whole week if the room types all match.

If the first 4 nights are available the last 3 should be as well, since no one can book a stay starting 4/1/25 yet, they have to wait until 5/1/24 to book a stay starting 4/1. I’d call MS.
Do you have an April use year?

March use year. I was trying to book the week and tomorrow modify the reservation to include the day I wanted and drop the first day which was suggested above. I can book a garden view 7 days out but not Boardwalk view.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter