Help with restaurant for Fantasmic package, please

As you can see your choices are limited, I can't stand H&V and after a disastrous lunch about 10 days ago at Mama's I can't really recommend it either. In our case the food was average to one person in eight calling it very good but when we got done trying to find the waitress for our Fantasmic voucher was impossible. If we had not decided at the meal to not go I would have raised a stink. My girls have removed Mama's from any consideration for our 2021 trip. And as others have said you can only get a lunch reservation for Fantasmic at MM's. I wish you good luck. Oh yes if you go the Mama's route the one person who loved her food got the steak.

I would go steak for sure then. We had a bad experience there when I was a kid, but I had the steak there twice in the past two years and it may have been my favorite tasting food on property.

We've done MM once & H&V three times. We like the variety of the buffet & character meets are a bonus.

We have done H & V twice once for Halloween and once for Christmas. The character meets in there special outfits are pretty cool and getting the picture with Goofy during Christmas with the Santa gear is worth it but the food is just okay. Its not the worst food I have ever had and it will never be the best. We are trying Mama's this trip just for something new but honestly I am second guessing my choice with some of these reviews. If you have kids then I would say for sure H & V is worth it. Maybe breakfast is better?

As I stated even at 2 credits it is a fabulous meal. Really was one of the best meals we have had on property. $63 is not bad for all you are getting. It includes an appetizer and desert. If it was me I wouldn't hesitate to do it. It really is authentic to old hollywood. A perfect representation for HS. I am just saying I wouldn't rule it out. Just my opinion.
As explained in my post, $63 is a good value if paying out of pocket. It is a terrible value on the dining plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter