• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help with room request at Hilton Head

AtlantaDisneyDreamer

DIS Veteran
Hello, Disney fans! My family and I are going to Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort for the first time this April. We are traveling with Grandma who has knee issues and can't do a lot of walking, Daddy who likes things to be very quiet, Older Sister who would love to be near the pool and other activities, Baby Sister who is toddling and will have to be carried up and down stairs, and Mommy (that's me!) who would love a view of the marsh.

We will have a 2 bedroom villa. I want to request a room that will be on the 1st floor (I know that will involve one flight of stairs--Grandma can do a few stairs on occasion, but I don't want her to overdo it) that is quiet and has a view of the marsh. Based on the map, I was thinking building 31 might be a good one (close to parking, looks quiet, with marsh view and not too far from pool).

Any other suggestions?

I would truly appreciate any help.

I've know the views from that location are terrific. A family on the first floor there saw dolphins in the marsh from there. Your family has such a variety of requests! However, I think building 31 might be one of the best for all your needs. Enjoy!

We like staying at bldg 13. This is next to the lodge and the underground parking, which is nice. The pull is a short walk but the walkways are easy to navigate. The view across Shelter Cove Harbour are great.

I agree-I like that building's location, I guess partially because it's close to Big Murgie's Den and the cookies there! I equate it with noise, but that's because one time, when we were in the main building on that side, there was a big party out on the balcony in building 13 late at night. So that's really not fair of me-the noise was originating FROM there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter