Help with SSR Room Choice

ScootScharfer

Earning My Ears
We are renting with DVC for the first time in February and due to a late decision to go all that was available was a Studio at SSR. I am going with my wife and two kids, 5 and 2. We are only doing one day at MK and doing one day at Legoland and then going cruising so we want to maximize SSR in a short time. I anticipate that we will get in around 5:30pm and go straight to Downtown Disney. Day 2 at Legoland and Day 3 at MK all day. What should I request in terms of room location at SSR?

We are renting with DVC for the first time in February and due to a late decision to go all that was available was a Studio at SSR. I am going with my wife and two kids, 5 and 2. We are only doing one day at MK and doing one day at Legoland and then going cruising so we want to maximize SSR in a short time. I anticipate that we will get in around 5:30pm and go straight to Downtown Disney. Day 2 at Legoland and Day 3 at MK all day. What should I request in terms of room location at SSR?

Well if you are not spending a whole lotta time in the resort it really wont matter where you are.

As far as transportation goes. The Springs would be last to drop off and pick up, but it is the closest to the Carriage house and that reason is the reason i ususally pick the Springs

Others will give opinions like Congress Park and Carousel in regards to pools and proximity to DTD. Although i think the walkway to DTD is closed but not sure

I like the Springs

The Grandstand would put at the first stop for theme park buses. It's also the second closest section to the Carriage House. There is a boat dock and walk way near the Carriage House that will take you over to the West Side of DTD.

Thanks for the advice. I am going to prioritize close to Carriage House for the reasons you mentioned. Hopefully we will get Grandstand or Springs. I appreciate the help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter