Help with trip as disabled

adamlatham smith

Mouseketeer
I may be looking to book a trip to Disneyland Paris.
My disability are leaning disbility, autism and I also have a power wheelchair
I was wondering what info is there on the following

1) i have sensory problems with ears due different noses ect and can they be use on the rides

2) i will be using a power wheelchair

3) due to learning disabilities thing that people found easy i found harder to for example i found hard to say in line but this do stress me ou

4) accessibility in the rooms ect and charging wheelchair ect

5) Around the parks ect

6) other help I can get

Last edited:
Disneyland Paris has 2 types of access cards. Scroll all the way down to this website. https://www.disneylandparis.com/en-gb/guest-services/accessibility-at-disneylandparis/

You will probably need a Priority Card.
You can request this in advance here: https://www.disneylandparis.com/en-gb/guest-services/priority-card/

For this you need proof of your disability. I am going to guess you are from the United States. But there is a list for most countries what they accept.

For the US they accept the following as proof:
  1. Disability card issued by the US Department of Veterans Affairs
  2. Parking Card for Disabled People
  3. Other official disability documents issued by the Department of Veterans Affairs
  4. Social Security Disability Insurance (SSD)
  5. Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
  6. VA Disability Compensation Benefits
  7. Parking Badge; permanent or temporary
  8. Access pass : America The Beautiful
Before we get into the other card, let us know if you are in the possession of one of these documents.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter