Here are my choices-

Mady/Sophiemom

<font color=purple>Needing to clean, makes me feel
Too many restaurants--- not enough days.

It is me, my DH, and 2 DD, ages 4, and 8. Both do well with kids menus.

Here are our choices of restaurants. I have figured that food will be AN AVERAGE of 140.00/day. I know some days will be more, but some less too. We will probably just order soda, or water. Maybe an occasional beer.

We will have snacks, and breakfast items in the room for convience.

Tell me what you think.

Sat- arrive. Late lunch at Le Cellier.

Sun - CRT, early breakfast, and LTT before MNSSHP (I know it's alot for 1 day) It just worked our that way, with scheduling.

Mon- We will take lunch to Typhoon Lagoon (It's a weird thing-but I like PB&J at waterparks- I do that at home too.) We will prob. only snack there ----Then a late dinner at Boma

Tues- Tuscker house for lunch, Chef Mickeys for dinner.

Wed- Teppanyaki, for early lunch. No dinner plans yet.

Thurs- Lunch at Wispering Canyon No dinner plans yet

Fri- Sci-Fi, for lunch, and O hanna for dinner.

Sat- Princess Storybook breakfast. Leave to go home.

One of our undecided dinners, will prob be Trail's End.

SOOOO. What's the vedict. Will we be too stuffed to move?

Looks good! That seems like a lot of PS's, but if you really want to eat there, then what the heck!

We only make one PS per day (usually!), so on Wed. and Thurs. I'd just grab some counter service somewhere for dinner.

And be careful on the SciFi/Ohana day. I've never done the SciFi but reviews here say they have huge burgers - and you won't believe the amount of food at Ohana's! So pace yourselves!

Have fun!

:eek: Lunch and dinnner! Sounds like that could be tough to manage. If you want to squeeze in 2 meals, I would suggest doing breakfast and dinner instead, unless you do an early lunch with a late dinner.

I've never eaten at Tusker House, but the portions at Sci-Fi are huge. If you decide to stick with eating there for lunch and going to a dinner that night, you could definetly do fine splitting an entree with your husband.

We have the same problem, so many places to eat, so many things to see and do, and never enough days.

How many days do we have to stay to meet perfection?

Good luck:wave:

On the days, that we have lunch, and dinner. We will probably eat an early lunch, and our dinner PS aren't until 8:30 pm.

My DH and I will more than likely split entrees when we can, and just order an extra side salad. I'm not big on Sci-fi, but since my DH manages a Sci-fi and comics store, I was of course outvoted.

Thanks for the replies.:D

Originally posted by Mady/Sophiemom
On the days, that we have lunch, and dinner. We will probably eat an early lunch, and our dinner PS aren't until 8:30 pm.

Sounds like that should work out beautifully then!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter