Here are my PS Ressies - Thoughts?

laossey

Earning My Ears
Hi,

Below are my PS reservations and itinerary thus far for our September trip. This will be the first time for our DS(9) and twin DD's (4) to WDW! What are your thoughts:

Day 1 - Arrive BWI in afternoon. Relax at resort and explore Boardwalk area. HDDR for dinner in evening.

Day 2 - Going to MK. Breakfast - CRT; Dinner - Crystal Palace

Day 3 - Going to Typhoon Lagoon. Dinner - Whispering Canyon Cafe

Day 4 - Going to MGM. Lunch - 50's Prime Time Cafe

Day 5 - Going to Epcot. Dinner - LeCellier

Day 6 - Going to Blizzard Beach. Afternoon (DD's) - Wonderland Tea Party. Dinner - Polynesian Luau

Day 7 - Going to AK. Dinner - Chef Mickey's

Day 8 - Morning (DS) - Pirate Cruise. Leave resort mid to late afternoon

Of course, since we are on vacation... everything is subject to change! :)

Day 2 may be a bit long if you are not planning to go back to BWI for a break. It can still be very hot in September and you have breakfast and dinner in MK (with 3 children - this may be a VERY long day)

Enjoy your trip!

Originally posted by laossey
Day 6 - Going to Blizzard Beach. Afternoon (DD's) - Wonderland Tea Party. Dinner - Polynesian Luau

Just a thought - your DD's might be exhausted after a morning at BB. Perhaps a nap before or after the Tea Party might make your dinner plans more enjoyable. In any case, have a great trip!!!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter