Here is my first try

Very cute! Kate had a terrific idea there, didn't she? You did a wonderful job with this. I am planning to do some names like that, too. I hope mine turn out as good as yours and Kate's.

Beth

Yes indeed -- if it weren't for Kate . . . I would have been a LOST soul!!!!

On the cruise, you can bring a pillowcase (or picture frame) to guest services at the beginning of the cruise for character signatures. You get your item back the night before you disembark. These names are perfect for the edge of the pillowcase!!!

Thanks everyone! I'm just running with an idea that was shared in this wonderful sharing place!!!!

DISigners ROCK!

They are Great. How did you do them? I didn't want to ask Kate to do one for me as i figured she had enough on her plate. But it you tell me how you did the letters, I might be able to do one for my nephews. Thanks, Penny

This is my first time on this board. I'm so impressed with your names. I may have to ignore some other projects and try something like this too.

siouxi31 said:
This is my first time on this board. I'm so impressed with your names. I may have to ignore some other projects and try something like this too.

Thanks but I can't take credit for the idea. The idea is Kate's - one of the DISigners.

This is a wonderful place where everyone shares their ideas and even shares their designs! I've never witnessed such a wonderful group on a board before!!!

You SO Totally Rock!!!!!!!!!!

If you ever feel like making me a few, you are more than welcome. I have yet to buy my program I hope to this week, but with DH gone my DD’s don’t do well when I want to get things done like shopping. So we do a little here and a little there. I am drooling and I can’t wait to start.

question.. did the picture of my princessses go away? all i see is a red X. maybe i did something wrong.

kc10family said:
question.. did the picture of my princessses go away? all i see is a red X. maybe i did something wrong.

Yes, your princess picture is gone. Did you move where you stored it? If so, then it would have broken the link.

Here's a design I did for the center of the pillowcase.

pillowcase-center3-web.jpg

http://www.lisanealphotography.com/forums/disney/pillowcase center3.gif

Again totaly Awesome. I'm going in April, are you still busy then. I would like a few please.

Thanks Beth!

I wanted something special and what better way than to include a picture of the Magic at Castaway Cay!

:)
Lisa

OK, It took me all day, but I did a few names. They are much more busy (and the pictures are smaller than others) but I still like them. Thanks for the advice about the basic font. I don't want to post them in here, as I don't know how to make them smaller, but here's the link. If anyone wants any of the clipart, email me & i will send it on.
For those who have posted other Names, Thanks for the ideas.
Lady Lucca/Christine - thanks for the idea with Tink's ears. I didn't modify it much (just added my mom's name). It looks great.
I don't know who did the original picture of the mouse ears with Mickey & Minnie it, but thank you also. I erased the names and the other writing & wrote Nancy's & Alan's name in it. It took me until 2:00 a.m. this morning, but it looks pretty good.
Penny

http://photobucket.com/albums/a75/chaos510/?sc=3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter