Here now at BWV

Kerlynne

DIS Veteran
Hi All!! :wave2:
We are having a blast! Just wanted to let you know that we are here, and having fun! The hotel is great, and the staff has been wonderful. I will write more details when we get back home on Monday. However if you have any questions, I will try to get back on here again. I can't stay on here long now, because we have to get ready for the MNSSHP. We are so excited! :cool1: We will all be dressing up. We had to run to the outlets, to get some long sleeve shirts, since we only packed short sleeves! :rolleyes: But we are ready now, for a cool night I'm sure! No swimming today! :cold:
TTFN,
Kerri

Thanks for the live report. What kind of room are you in (room view especially)?

Been hearing a lot of room condition complaints at BWV lately - sounds like yours is fine - any problems?
Have fun at the party tonight!!!!! :flower:

Sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner. We have been busy! :goodvibes The room, in its self is not bad, however, the view, well lets just say there is no view. We have a HUGE tree to look at all week. Good news, we didn't need to close the blinds! :rotfl2: Little maintence issues, like our shower wasn't draining correctly, but we called mousekeeping, and they had someone come in, while we were at the parks. We came back to the room around lunch time, and it was already fixed, and back to working condition. We are leaving today. :guilty: Not looking forward to the drive home, however excited to see my pups again. :dog2: I will post a report either Monday night or Tuesday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter