Tempting Tigress might be the best drink in the World, followed closely by Tipsy Ducks In Love or the Citron Slushie in Epcot :) I have heard that Nomad has big waits now, I'm planning to get on the standby list as soon as we enter the park.

Has anyone that has been to Epcot recently noticed if the silhouette artists were working again in France? Thought I read that they were not there since the parks reopened . Thanks !!!

Yikes! It seems you spoke to soon about the buses from CSR.

It actually didn’t end up being as bad a wait considering. I think it was just sheer volume of people that caught them off guard and once they realized it, they sent buses nonstop and I didn’t wait nearly as long as I thought I would. Maybe 25-30 minutes. I kinda feel like that was one of those flukes that could have happened at any of the bigger resorts tbh.

That was the worst line by far but there were some other doozies around us. Just holiday things lol.

Now that fireworks are back the crowds leaving the parks are going to look like this as many more choose to be at the parks into the late evening. The lack of fireworks until this weekend had many guests leaving earlier and spreading out the crowds. This won’t be the case now as many will also choose to hop to MK or Epcot to enjoy the fireworks. Leaving at park closing will equal huge crowds.

At HS rope drop now after dropping my bags at bell services. Arrived on the first bus from CSR at 7:45 and was among the first people in the held security line. Left side was open so I went that way and it was less people as usual. We waited about 10 minutes and were sent through, I was literally the first person at the “rope” for Tower of Terror…there are more people waiting for RNRC but it’s a decent sized crowd at this point. I got BG 8 this morning on resort wifi so hoping to get the headliners down except Slinky Dog before I head back to the resort for a chill afternoon prior to Tragical Express.

One thing I noticed is bus guests definitely get here before Skyliner guests, I didn’t see anyone coming from the station that early.

At HS rope drop now after dropping my bags at bell services. Arrived on the first bus from CSR at 7:45 and was among the first people in the held security line. Left side was open so I went that way and it was less people as usual. We waited about 10 minutes and were sent through, I was literally the first person at the “rope” for Tower of Terror…there are more people waiting for RNRC but it’s a decent sized crowd at this point. I got BG 8 this morning on resort wifi so hoping to get the headliners down except Slinky Dog before I head back to the resort for a chill afternoon prior to Tragical Express.

One thing I noticed is bus guests definitely get here before Skyliner guests, I didn’t see anyone coming from the station that early.
Enjoy your final day. Be kind to Slinky and ride him for me! Lol. Love that adorable ride.

Safe travels home!

Buses at OKW have been running right on time and not crowded.

I'd recommend wearing a mask in places like World of Disney - lots of coughing and sneezing.
The line to get in was just streaming people through. No waiting.
I have been hearing a lot of people are getting colds and such because of no mask wearing. Will be wearing indoors and other required areas regardless on our upcoming trip-i am not risking anything!

I still bring a mask with me when I walk my dog in our neighborhood-I hate to say it like this but I just can't trust people (not all people obviously but people who lie about having the vaccine/being sick).

FYI: the solo rider shortcut on Space Mountain is available again. I made a beeline for it after HEA, and it was about 25 minutes before I got to that split in the queue.

(For those who don’t know, this isn’t a “single rider” like elsewhere, about halfway thru the normal standby queue if you tell the CM you’re a party of one they will let you skip straight to the loading area. Despite signs posted towards the start of the queue almost nobody knows this trick.)

I had no idea this was a thing. Do you tell the CM at the front door of the attraction, or is there someone posted at this halfway point where the shortcut is?

I had no idea this was a thing. Do you tell the CM at the front door of the attraction, or is there someone posted at this halfway point where the shortcut is?

When you get to the second part of the queue there are signs posted. Someone will be posted not far after that.

This is a true solo rider thing though. I want to make that clear. This is not like Test Track etc you have to be an actual party of one.

Last night leaving Epcot out the back entrance after the fireworks was insane. The line for the Skyliner went past the main entrance to the Beach Club. Huge crush of people to file out one skinny exit line. It was chaos. They are going to have to set up some type of queue there because you could barely get through to walk to your resort.

At MK now. Trying to get out. Honestly it’s been a pretty miserable morning. Blazing hot and 45 min lines mostly outside. We were there at rope drop and SDMT was 90 min in the first 3 min. We found most lines to be as long or longer than posted waits. Park capacity doesn’t seem reduced.

At MK now. Trying to get out. Honestly it’s been a pretty miserable morning. Blazing hot and 45 min lines mostly outside. We were there at rope drop and SDMT was 90 min in the first 3 min. We found most lines to be as long or longer than posted waits. Park capacity doesn’t seem reduced.

It's not reduced by much. They've upped capacity the last couple of weeks. I'm not sure what the number is now, but a normal park day will be at about 65% and my guess is they're pretty darn close to that. People forget that they rarely actually hit capacity, so reduced capacity means nothing if that reduction is close to what they'd have in the park regardless. Back when it was 35%, you could tell but if it's even 50%, it's still going to feel fairly crowded. Add to that, there is absolutely nothing to do but ride attractions, so everyone is in line to ride rather than being at a show or waiting for a parade etc...

Back at Coronado after a great morning at HS. I was the actual first person on ToT and got a sweet bit of pixie dust—they were running both sides and I went to the far left but no one was queuing after me so the CM let me ride all alone!! It was actually really spooky and extra fun!!! After that I went to RNRC and waited 5 minutes, then 25 for MMRR…cut it stupid close for my BG which had been called at 8:40 but I got in the short queue at exactly 9:40 and made it on. After that I ate a Ronto Wrap, did a little shopping, waited 12 min for Star Tours, caught 2 Pixar cavalcade and Muppets before bidding the park farewell until October.

Went for a nice little stroll around CSR and am at the pool now. Will probably try to walk up Rix a bit later before Tragical Express. All in all a great little trip despite some hiccups and fears about increased capacity. Rope drop is still key. So happy to see preshows back, I love MMRR even more with it!

Last night leaving Epcot out the back entrance after the fireworks was insane. The line for the Skyliner went past the main entrance to the Beach Club. Huge crush of people to file out one skinny exit line. It was chaos. They are going to have to set up some type of queue there because you could barely get through to walk to your resort.

We were in that mess too! Watched the fireworks in France. And the exit was crazy with only 1 little section opened for guests to exit. It was a cattle call. So many sweaty people bumping into me. The Skyliner line wasn’t up to Beach Club at that point. I was glad to be heading to the Beach Clubvillas instead of the Skyliner.

What they should do is open a left lane for Boardwalk, Y&BC, Swan and Dolphin. And a separate right lane for Skyliner traffic.

We were in that mess too! Watched the fireworks in France. And the exit was crazy with only 1 little section opened for guests to exit. It was a cattle call. So many sweaty people bumping into me. The Skyliner line wasn’t up to Beach Club at that point. I was glad to be heading to the Beach Clubvillas instead of the Skyliner.

What they should do is open a left lane for Boardwalk, Y&BC, Swan and Dolphin. And a separate right lane for Skyliner traffic.

Oof, thanks for this. Staying at BC next week and I think we'll watch the fireworks from Mexico or China and meander out after they're done. I knew the Skyliner was going to make a mess of the IG entrance - it's way too small for the amount of people it's now required to manage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter