Hey Pete, Great Blog

Can't wait for Sunday's "Wonder Blog"! Have a great time on your cruise Pete and Walter. :thumbsup2

"Read my lips...."

OMG :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

Sorry - Hijack over. pirate: Back to the blog. Now the "lips" comment is gone and a "warts" one is in its' place! That lady really had a lot to say!!! :lmao: I overheard a similar conversation once, but details will have to wait till the cruise...

I'm glad you said something! I spent a good 15 minutes searching for "lips" on the blog pages trying to figure out what was making people :scared1: I was going crazy trying to figure it out. Dang, I always miss the good stuff.

I'm glad you said something! I spent a good 15 minutes searching for "lips" on the blog pages trying to figure out what was making people :scared1: I was going crazy trying to figure it out. Dang, I always miss the good stuff.

I'll send it to you in a PM, if you really want to know, Annette. ;)

Is anyone else anxiously awaiting Pete's next blog from the Wonder?

I can't wait to read his next post.

Lisa

yay :cool1: :banana: Thanks Corey for getting us signed up to comment on the blog!! This is gonna be sooo fun! :woohoo:

Thank you Pete. Hot coffee and a blog entry. My Monday morning is made.

Regarding the first entry from the Wonder, years ago I was part of the DIS "Around the World" tour. Our 'command center' was the Fairway Villas. Each night someone (or two) was dispatched to spend the night in a Disney resort. I know, you're feeling very sorry for me and it's appreciated. ;)

Pete's Dad was part of this project and he warned us that Charlie had a bit of a flatulence problem. He also liked to nap which makes me think that he's being channeled via Bawb.

Charlie definitely could rip 'em out. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

OMG!! I can't wait to be able to log into the blogs and comment. My email is on my home computer and I'm at work... sssshhh don't tell anyone! Pete's blog from the Wonder had me laughing so hard, I wouldn't take a sip of my coffee til the end. I was afraid I'd spit it out on the screen. Chemical Ali, a castmember in hysterics, I wish I could have been a fly on the wall....well outside the store that is. I'm sure whatever that "gentleman" released in the shop would have killed a fly instantly.

And, I'm so happy to hear that Pete now sort of maybe likes the Contemporary, at least a little.

Just wanted to say the blog RAWKS!! :thumbsup2 I almost peed my pants this morning..thanks, Pete!! :rotfl2:

Can't wait for more! popcorn::

Those of you that can post comments on the blog:

How long was it after you registered that you got the email w/ a password? I registered early this morning and haven't gotten an email yet. Of course, when I try to go back and re-register it tells me that the username and email address are already registered. :badpc:

ETA: I even tried doing "Lost my password" and I enter my username (which is seems to accept) and my email address. It then says to check my email for a link and I'm still getting nothing. Waa!!

ETA Again: Nevermind...see this thread http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=23710552&posted=1#post23710552

Well I just registered, however I am less of a woman now as I had to drop the *a*go-go off my username...it kept telling me it was invalid, so I guess you can't include certain characters in your name (which is a real shame -- as I can be quite a character! :lmao: )

Absolutely loving the blog!

Regarding the first entry from the Wonder, years ago I was part of the DIS "Around the World" tour. Our 'command center' was the Fairway Villas. Each night someone (or two) was dispatched to spend the night in a Disney resort. I know, you're feeling very sorry for me and it's appreciated. ;)

Pete's Dad was part of this project and he warned us that Charlie had a bit of a flatulence problem. He also liked to nap which makes me think that he's being channeled via Bawb.

Charlie definitely could rip 'em out. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao:
It's a tough life but some one has to do it :)

Great job as producer on the podcast Regina. As you can see it has built up a bit of a following :worship: :goodvibes

Well I just registered, however I am less of a woman now as I had to drop the *a*go-go off my username...it kept telling me it was invalid, so I guess you can't include certain characters in your name (which is a real shame -- as I can be quite a character! :lmao: )

Absolutely loving the blog!

To sail on a dream on a crystal clear ocean,
to ride on the crest of a wild raging storm
To work in the service of life and living,
in search of the answers of questions unknown
To be part of the movement and part of the growing,
part of beginning to understand,

Aye Calypso (a*go*go) the places you've been to,
the things that you've shown us,
the stories you tell
Aye Calypso(a*go*go), I sing to your spirit,
the men who have served you so long and so well

Hi dee ay-ee ooo doo-dle oh
oo do do do do do doo-dle ay yee
doo-dle ay ee

Like the dolphin who guides you, you bring us beside you
To light up the darkness and show us the way
For though we are strangers in your silent world
To live on the land we must learn from the sea
To be true as the tide and free as a wind swell
Joyful and loving in letting it be

Aye Calypso(a*go*go) the places you've been to,
the things that you've shown us,
the stories you tell
Aye Calypso(a*go*go), I sing to your spirit,
the men who have served you so long and so well

doo-dle ay ee

he dee Ay-ee
Hi dee oh ooo
hi dee ayee
hi dee oh ooo

doo-dle ay ee ??!??
OMG!!!! :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

What the Folk??!?
JohnDenverAllTimeGreatest.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter