Hey This Is Cool

bsktbllmagi33

Earning My Ears
hey guys, i am new to sign up here, going on a cruise in a couple weeks. doing the land and sea combo and i am extreemly excited. i dont think ive ever researched something like this this much before. anyways, will any teens(i am 16) be going on the wonder on the 17th of august? im in disney world the 14th-16th.
if so what activities will you be doing, as i am doing the wild side(i think?) and what are your past experiences from common grounds? Fun?

PS. i am a magician, i do it as part time as a job, will their be any others traveling(any age) and are there any on the ship, as of shows or crew? thanks again! this can be adults or what ever, just starting out or pro, as it would be nice to meet someone with the same interest.

Welcome to the Dis... I am thinking I will move this to Cruise board... but you may want to think about joining our teen board as well and posting there..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter