• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

HH Fourth of July?

DVCLiz

<font color=00cc00>That's me - proud defender of t
I just made reservations for HH next July 4th week in a 2BR villa, using points to stay Monday-Thursday nights and cash for the Friday and Saturday nights. I got a DVC cash discount for the weekend nights, so they will be in the neighborhood of $334.00 per night. I'm really excited about this trip - we used our HH points at Disney this year so we haven't been this summer, and I miss it!!!

Have you stayed at HH over the Fourth of July? What can you tell me about special events, July 4th events and fireworks, etc.? Any tips to make it a better week? We love HH for its relaxing potential - I assume we will be able to rent our chairs and umbrellas for the week as we have in the past. We will probably do the Low Country Boil and the resort cookout, as well as the pool party and campfires. We might also do a dolphin cruise and a Daufuskie Island excursion this trip - we loved the dolphin cruise last time.

Any special information you care to share would be helpful, especially if you've been to HH during the Fourth of July holiday before!!!

We were at HHI over July 4th this year. If you do a search, you should find my Trip Report on the Mousecellaneous board. There were fireworks on both July 3rd and 4th. There was also a BBQ on the 4th.

We had a fantastic time, and we are hopeful to go again next year.

If you PM me, I can e-mail you a scan of the activities list and BBQ flyer we received.

Thirty years ago HH was "BUSY" over the fourth. I doubt it's gotten "slower"

Be prepared for crowds!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter