HH in December?

lab01

Earning My Ears
Any idea what to expect weather-wise in December? Will the pool be heated enough for swimming even if it is cold?

We are going on a special deal for non-members:(3 nights in 2bdrm for $99/night plus one free night). Must go to 90 minute sales pitch. What should we expect at the pitch - is it high pressure. Actually, we are very interested in purchasing, but not for two more years when DH graduates from med. school.

Thanks!

Weather will likely be cool. Pools are heated however.

The sales tour is very low key and informative. There is also child care available during the tour.

Enjoy your stay!

Normal daytime temps in Dec are 55 or so, but whenever I'm there in December they have record breaking cold weather (30's & below). You're in luck though - this is the first December in 4 years I won't be there...I'm waiting until late March to go back!

The sales thing is extremely low pressure. DVC does not have to resort to those tactics, so don't worry.

Enjoy your stay - it's a wonderful resort!

I am considering going to HH Either in Dec or March myself. Like already said , no pressure sales. I left wondering why they did not talk to me more. Ended up buying a resale a year later.

Tigger

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter