HH pool and baby attire

MichelleB

DIS Veteran
We are leaving for HH in 1 week and my nephew is 11 mos. old. What is the proper attire in the pool for babies? Should they wear plastic pants over a swim diaper or is just the swim diaper enough? Are there rules about these things? Thanks for any help.

A swim diaper is what is required at WDW pools....probably the same at HH. The reusable type of swim diapers are basically just colorful plastic pants...or a swimsuit lined with plastic pants. I've never used the disposable ones, but I'm guessing they're similar. Adding plastic pants would be a bit redundant...but wouldn't hurt either I guess.

At HH, just there less than 10 days ago, our 14 month old wore the disposable swim diapers with trunks over them to protect his upper legs from the sun. This is the same method that we follow at the WDW pools, and for that matter, all pools.

Just a little preview -

View

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter