HHI Resort Wi-Fi

pb4ugo

Wishing on every star
So far - last nite/tonite - the service stinx! Only get one bar [LOW connectivity] in bldg #18 - and the main desk told me that this bldg had already been completed. Is so bad that I am on my AOL back-up dial-up account!

If/when I was able to get a connection, it took forever to bring up a browser window - usually got msg that the page I was requesting was not available offline! The couple of times that I did connect and get a browser, the connection soon dropped.

Very frustrating - just like the weather! Showers started in the early afternoon yesterday rather than the early evening; that was okay - football games were on tv. Today was a very cool 62 degrees without sunshine and sorta blustery. Forecasting one more day of this before the sun and 70s return. Guess we'll head to Bluffton or Beaufort tomorrow.

Lots of Jersey folks here at the resort - even more were on I95 on Sat! Trip from NJ was the worst! Traffic delays in every state - finally got onto US301 in NC toget us to our overnite stop in SC! Glad to be here and enjoying the hospitality of the low country!

Nothin' could be finer than to be in Carolina!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter