HHN........look !

if you are in the park prior to when it closes, and have the hhn ticket, you do not have to leave the park.

you will be sent to the Stay and Scream area, which is a holding area.

in the past years, Finnegans, the irish pub you mentioned, has been the main S & S holding area. many of us meet there around 3:30 and have food and drink together. We visit to pass the time.

TM's will be in the roped off area on the side of
Finnegans and scan your hhn ticket then.

you have to be inside the roped off area of S & S.

you will be release when security gives the all clear signal to the TM's at the S&S area.

Thank you, very, very helpful!!!
I haven't been able to get this answer anywhere else.
...so I don't need a S&S ticket, the HHN ticket will do?

Thanks!!
Marquibiri

Thank you, very, very helpful!!!
I haven't been able to get this answer anywhere else.
...so I don't need a S&S ticket, the HHN ticket will do?

Thanks!!
Marquibiri

The S & S ticket is called an Add On ticket.

those are hhn tickets. it is the same thing.
the only difference is the price for them.

they are called Add On's since you already have the day ticket that allows you to be in the park that day. if you have the 7 day pass, you can buy the add on/s&s

the HHN tickets cost more than the Add On's

both allow you to be in the park for the hhn event.

people that have the AP can buy the HHN tickets at a discount but not as cheap as what you have.

i hope i have not confused you.

The S & S ticket is called an Add On ticket.

those are hhn tickets. it is the same thing.
the only difference is the price for them.

they are called Add On's since you already have the day ticket that allows you to be in the park that day. if you have the 7 day pass, you can buy the add on/s&s

the HHN tickets cost more than the Add On's

both allow you to be in the park for the hhn event.

people that have the AP can buy the HHN tickets at a discount but not as cheap as what you have.

i hope i have not confused you.

Not at all! Thanks!
I have my FFP and 2-park unlimited so I think I'll be ok for Friday and Saturday opening weekend. I'll be in IOA during the morning and hop to Universal early in the afternoon to wait for HHN... (Hopefully this is a good plan).

Despite what I've read, last year I was able to do all 8 haunted houses plus one show on opening night. I had no Express pass and wasn't inside the park for opening. I was also able to get a refill of Vodka tonic after each haunted house (had to finish it in line, and some houses had a 5 minute queue). :thumbsup2

Marquibiri

i have been twice to the opening night and that first saturday.

i did not find them crowded at all.

but, i like to go when i can get 4 nights in a row and can't do that on the opening weekend.

Gah! I can't wait!!! I'll be getting my tickets next month, and hopefully by then the HHN EP's will be on sale!!

Not at all! Thanks!
I have my FFP and 2-park unlimited so I think I'll be ok for Friday and Saturday opening weekend. I'll be in IOA during the morning and hop to Universal early in the afternoon to wait for HHN... (Hopefully this is a good plan).
I never miss opening night and your plan sounds like a winner! Last year, I paid $69.99 for the EP that night and didn't really need it until much later in the evening...I could have gotten by w/o it so I won't do that again. Plus...in the S & S area, several TM's were selling the EP's for $15.00! I couldn't believe it! I hope that will happen again this year.

Finally we know the theme! :yay: I can't wait to see what they do with Saw and Chucky.

I also can't get over the Florida Resident deal. Looks like DH and I will get to go 13 times. :thumbsup2

we all do hhn differently.
i always do the S&S but still buy the epp for the event.

if you don't feel the epp is to your advantage, i can see why you don't want to spend the extra money to buy it.

If they were selling them for $15 in the S&S area I'd probably take advantage of that offer. If I knew in advance (and I will, thanks to this board) which houses were the best and I could get some individual tickets that could also work. $70 on top of everything else we have to pay isn't my cup of tea. But that's why they give people options :hippie:

If they were selling them for $15 in the S&S area I'd probably take advantage of that offer. If I knew in advance (and I will, thanks to this board) which houses were the best and I could get some individual tickets that could also work. $70 on top of everything else we have to pay isn't my cup of tea. But that's why they give people options :hippie:

you will never know how sick we were when we saw and heard the TM's selling those epp's with a lanyard that night.

i was there on the columbus day weekend and both friday and saturday at finnegan s&s area, was where they were being sold.

this is the first time i have experienced that.

but, since i go on a crowded time period, i do buy the epp in advance.
sundays the last 3 years for hhn is more like a peak night in terms of crowds and waits.

there is a special epp that was sold last year at GS.
the epp was valid at 10 pm and valid to use for i think, 4 lines only.

inkognito bought them last year. and it was a decent price. not as good as the ones metro mentioned but still reasonable in price.

to add on to what metro stated, the epp were not necessary until the crowds came in. each night it was a different time period.
by 8:00-30 each evening, i had to start using mine

I was also able to get a refill of Vodka tonic after each haunted house (had to finish it in line, and some houses had a 5 minute queue). :thumbsup2
Yeah, I guess you couldn't do with a drink what the woman in front of us at Dead Exposure did with her turkey leg...she shoved it down the front of her pants! She pulled it out pretty quick through because it was HOT. She and her BF were pretty drunk...I wonder if she remembered where the intimate-area burns came from the next day. For me, that was the defining moment of HHN 2008.

Yeah, I guess you couldn't do with a drink what the woman in front of us at Dead Exposure did with her turkey leg...she shoved it down the front of her pants! She pulled it out pretty quick through because it was HOT. She and her BF were pretty drunk...I wonder if she remembered where the intimate-area burns came from the next day. For me, that was the defining moment of HHN 2008.

eek2.gif

That's sick!

And better yet, she was wearing white. Talk about grease stains! I think they ended up stashing it in the BF's cargo pants before entering the house. They seemed like they were probably nice enough people when sober.

And better yet, she was wearing white. Talk about grease stains! I think they ended up stashing it in the BF's cargo pants before entering the house. They seemed like they were probably nice enough people when sober.

There are some food and some locations where the 5 second rule doesn't apply. This would be one of them!

:thumbsup2

Much better said than my response!

Quite a nasty woman, did she have a cup holder down there as well? Lol! I got pretty tipsy that night. I know I spent over 75 bucks on drinks. We had to let people pass us in line so we could finish up our drinks at each haunted house.

Marquibiri

So I thought we were going to skip this year but I sent DH an article about Chucky and Saw and now he wants to go! We just have to find out if he has enough vacation days.

I was wondering what the rules are in regards to filming throughout the park during HHN.
Las year I had "print home tickets" of FFP and it had written in small letters that camcorders couldn't be brought into the park. I then checked my also printed at home unlimited park tickets and this was not mentioned on these tickets anywhere.
I know filming is prohibited inside the haunted houses, but will I be able to use it outdoors, throughout the scare zones, etc? Last year I only took my digital camera, left the video cam at the hotel. =(

Marquibiri

i have seen some record the streets and events outside without issues.

there is the policy of no recording for bill and ted's adventure but i always find some on youtube....

my little digital camera also takes videos with sound.
many have used that.

it is a big no no of recording inside the houses.
they do catch people doing that and there are consequences over it.

I was wondering what the rules are in regards to filming throughout the park during HHN.
Las year I had "print home tickets" of FFP and it had written in small letters that camcorders couldn't be brought into the park. I then checked my also printed at home unlimited park tickets and this was not mentioned on these tickets anywhere.
I know filming is prohibited inside the haunted houses, but will I be able to use it outdoors, throughout the scare zones, etc? Last year I only took my digital camera, left the video cam at the hotel. =(

Marquibiri

Camcorders in the scarezones are fine ... we video'd all the scarezones last year. Some of the scareactors even came right up to the camera :thumbsup2

You can check out some footage here ...

I'm so excited. I just added the first three Chucky movies (the last too aren't worth a fig newton IMO), the original Wolf Man, Frankenstein, Dracula and Bride of Frankenstein to my Netflix queue. I'll re-watch the Saws eventually. I just haven't seen most of those movies (and its been years since I've seen the Chucky movies).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter