Hi I'm from NJ

Anyone in Bergen County that wants a walking partner? I need motivation.....

I am from EHT, but about the same as Somers Point.

We all know how you Cape May folks love your traffic lights on the GSP

Well........I wouldn't say LOVE exactly. They have been trying for years to come up with a way to get rid of them. I think they are still in committee about it.:lmao:

Hello!!! I think you are my closet neighbor! Cape May Court House here!!!!

I'm another one from Cape May county!! Waiting for the surge of shoebies should be anyday now! But don't worry we love you all down here!

I am from Central NJ - New Brunswick area. Feeling very lost in this planning process!!!

Anyone in Bergen County that wants a walking partner? I need motivation.....

Sounds like a good idea.. but unfortunately not for me until the youngest is in school! (or at least preschool!) Why not just walk around the pond at the park on Emerson rd? or walk around Palisades Mall, LOL
Good luck!

Sounds like a good idea.. but unfortunately not for me until the youngest is in school! (or at least preschool!) Why not just walk around the pond at the park on Emerson rd? or walk around Palisades Mall, LOL
Good luck![/quote

I've started walking in Wood Dale that is ok.....

Palisades Mall all I will do is shop so I'm trying to stay outside.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter