Hi, I'm natale and I'm Healthy! I finished the Princess Marathon!! Need a new goal.

That's great though! Now you know! I need to buy one of those someday too. I've just been too lazy haha and strapped for cash. Some day some day!

Yeah... I'm not proud of it but I broke down and put it on a credit card. :headache:
It's really cool and it tells you how your doing. If you do good for the week you get stars and trophies.

-nat

TODAY'S WORKOUT - Spinning

But this time with a heart rate monitor. LOVE IT!!! It is so distracting and makes you push yourself.

-nat

So my schedule is getting all out of wack.
My hubby got a call and is going back to work.... right now... this minute. It is 10:20pm right now.
He is working the 3rd shift. :eek: So this means that he's going to get home around 6am and I will have to get the kids out of bed, get Dexter to school and take Skylar to the gym with me.

We are so excited to have him back to work that it is all worth it!!! The biggest problem is our Disney Vacation that is planned at the end of the month. :headache: How in the world can we have him take off work when he has been laid off for 2 months?!? We can't! We are debating if me and the kids will go without him or if we will postpone the trip until a later date.
I have to go no matter what - at least for the weekend to run the marathon. Have no idea what is going to happen. BUT very happy he back to work!!! :yay:

-nat

-nat

Great news about the hubby headed back to work. That must be a big relief even if it does mess with your Disney plans. I hope you can find a way to make the best of the trip and maybe get to take one as a family later.

Can't wait to hear about your experience at the Princess half.

Well I know you know this but Disney isn't going anywhere, so at the worsest you can push the trip back and at the best he can go or you and the kids can go. I think I would push the trip back just because it might be stressful with just the kids, but I don't know your kids....but that is what I think I would do. But I'm glad your husband is working again! It's good! Thankfully things are looking up. It's so scary not having a job...

Great news about the hubby headed back to work. That must be a big relief even if it does mess with your Disney plans. I hope you can find a way to make the best of the trip and maybe get to take one as a family later.

Can't wait to hear about your experience at the Princess half.

Having his job mess with Disney is a problem I like having! :woohoo: It's only a 5 week project for now, but we'll take it!!!

Well I know you know this but Disney isn't going anywhere, so at the worsest you can push the trip back and at the best he can go or you and the kids can go. I think I would push the trip back just because it might be stressful with just the kids, but I don't know your kids....but that is what I think I would do. But I'm glad your husband is working again! It's good! Thankfully things are looking up. It's so scary not having a job...

We are used to him being laid off and never thought that he would be called back before the spring. Last year he was laid off for 5 months. :mad: So only two months is :yay:

Looks like most likely I'll be going by myself for the princess weekend and then we will go as a family a few weeks later. Humm..... is it fare that I get to go twice???? :rolleyes:

-nat

TODAY'S WORKOUT - 6.5 miles!! :banana:

I LOVE my heart rate monitor. It is so distracting that the 6.5 miles didn't seem as bad. I can't wait to run outside. Running inside with no wind kinda stinks.

My monitor said that I burned 900 calories during my workout!! :woohoo:

-nat

TUESDAY'S WORKOUT - Fitness/Heart Rate Monitor Assessment

It went well. Now my watch is all set and ready to go!!!

We were snowed in today so I didn't get a workout in. I did however clean out my basement. We have lived in our house for two years and I finally finished unpacking today. :thumbsup2
The house is a mess and the sink is full of dishes, but my basement looks awesome!

So it looks like I'll be going to Disney without DH or the kids. :rolleyes1 I promised him I wouldn't have fun. :) Then just a four short weeks later I get to go again!!!! :yay: How cool is that?!!? Now I just have to get up the nerve to tell my work.

So we (one of my friends is coming with) leave on Friday and come home on Monday. Can't wait!!

Good times.
-nat

WEDNESDAY'S WORKOUT - Cardio Sculpting

Great class that combined cardio and weights. The only problem was the class was full so I didn't get to have weights until someone left. :headache:
I really want to try it again.

TODAY'S WORKOUT - 4 miles on the treadmill

This is the strongest run I have had so far. I felt great!! I ran 90% of it and could have gone further but I ran out of time.

TODAY'S WORKOUT - Spinning

Don't know what was wrong, I was trying my hardest and pushing myself, but I just couldn't get my heartrate up. Humm... I think my body wants me to take a day off.

-nat

Woke up yesterday so very sick. I spent most of the day on the couch sleeping. I have a very dry painful cough and a painful back, I also feel very weak.
I went to work today thinking I work up better enough to do so. I got off at 3:30 and feel really bad again. I need to sit down cause I feel so weak.

17 days until I leave for the marathon. Hope I'm better soon so I can get a few more runs it!!! :thumbsup2

Did I mention that I can't breath deep?? That really prevents me from doing any exercise.

-nat

crazy as this might but taking a week off might not be bad. It sounds like you might be work out burnt out. If you can't take a week off I would take several days off in a row. Just so your body can recover better and define that muscle you've been gaining.

crazy as this might but taking a week off might not be bad. It sounds like you might be work out burnt out. If you can't take a week off I would take several days off in a row. Just so your body can recover better and define that muscle you've been gaining.

agreed. I think my body said, If you won't take a week of I am going to make you!!! And it did. I haven't don anything since Saturday. I finally am starting to feel better today.

Here's to next week. :thumbsup2

-nat

It's almost time for the half! I want to do that one next year! I'm going to register for the Disneyland half marathon in September on Monday! I can't wait! Even if I get pregnant this year I'm still running it. I hope you get a time that you are happy with! Is this your second time running it??? Wow your less than two weeks away! I'll be thinking about you while I'm on a cruise ship haha pumping iron with the hubby. He told me we have to hit the gym at least three times while on vacation. I was so shocked I almost dropped the phone, he is still away at training for another week...blah! I can't wait for him to come home it's been 5 months!

It's almost time for the half! I want to do that one next year! I'm going to register for the Disneyland half marathon in September on Monday! I can't wait! Even if I get pregnant this year I'm still running it. I hope you get a time that you are happy with! Is this your second time running it??? Wow your less than two weeks away! I'll be thinking about you while I'm on a cruise ship haha pumping iron with the hubby. He told me we have to hit the gym at least three times while on vacation. I was so shocked I almost dropped the phone, he is still away at training for another week...blah! I can't wait for him to come home it's been 5 months!

pregnant?!? It can happen very quickly once you start trying. It took us two months to get pregnant with Dexter and with Skylar we kind of just stopped trying not to get pregnant. Then 'poof' pregnant!

Pumping iron on a cruise ship sounds AWESOME!
-nat

TODAY'S WORKOUT - 30 minute step class and 60 minute muscle max

Felt great to get back to the gym!!! It was rough at first but it felt amazing.
I'm still coughing but I'm ok.

-nat

Is there a like button some where on here? :) I'm sick too! I guess there is something going around! Everyone is dropping like flies at work! It's crazy!

Yeah we are trying for our first, but you know I don't want to stress about it cause then it'll never happen. So if it happens it happens. By the way I just registered for the Disneyland Half! yay you are leaving soon for your Princess Half right?!?!:yay:

Me and my friend are taking the early flight out of Chicago on Friday. :cool1:

Congrats on the half!!

-nat

TODAY'S WORKOUT - Chickened out

I'm so afraid of hurting myself before the race that I took today off. It was a new class I really wanted to try but I can try it when I get back.

Going to try something new tomorrow, but there is no fear in twisting my ankle there. :thumbsup2

I'm so excited about the race, but am looking forward to the time when I can stop worrying about it.

-nat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter