Hide-n-Seek!

WebmasterKelsie said:
CharmedGirl found me in the Mansion Lobby! She must have walked by me 10 times before she found me! She won Teleportation Magic! I believe she has a picture of my hiding place.

This was really a lot of fun but I have some things to do. If someone else wants to take over, that would be great!

You are all awesome and thank you for playing! :)

Could i?

Omg I cant breathe....I'm all sweaty because of your game Kelsi! LOL, It was fun trying to find you though :). :goodvibes

There is a boat in this room that can be seen by all.It is a big boat for all to injoy

Mcat said:
There is a boat in this room that can be seen by all.It is a big boat for all to injoy

We can switch Mcat.

I was just found by tinkattitude in pirates treasure room you go ktink94

Ok

This is a place everyone goes to. You can enter two lands here. It is connected by Main St.

Are you using a mule and what is your vmk (MaryAnn?)? or even if you are?
Do we just randomly ask strangers? That would be rude I think.

SnowSally finally found me! I was hiding behind a tree with black snow boots on. I was in central plaza. Two people kept walking past me. But it was SnowSally who actually found me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter