Hijack Me! Please! Go ahead, I dare ya!

I would like just one day to go into a cuboard and pull out a box of cereal with cereal in the the box. And that same day I want the box of band aids to be where they are supposed to and actually have band aids in it and not a bunch of empty wrappers.:headache:

I have a great idea for a wonderful invention. I think some should invent a little heater for lotion. So, you turn it on while you are in the shower and when you get out of the shower you have nice warm lotion rather than ice cold lotion. Someone could make millions...

CTJenn.jpg

:rolleyes1

I have a great idea for a wonderful invention. I think some should invent a little heater for lotion. So, you turn it on while you are in the shower and when you get out of the shower you have nice warm lotion rather than ice cold lotion. Someone could make millions...

Heat a mug/bowl of water for a minute in the microwave. Bring it to the bathroom and place your bottle of lotion in the water while you shower. When you get out of the shower, your lotion will be warm for you.

90 degrees in Orlando Saturday!

:scared1:

I need to water my garden!

90 degrees in Orlando Saturday!

:scared1:

I need to water my garden!

One of my neighbors has a great trick for his lawn: Turn the sprinkler on around 2pm. You know.....when the sun is out in full force. Grass has never looked so luscious, tan and crisp. :rolleyes1

One of my neighbors has a great trick for his lawn: Turn the sprinkler on around 2pm. You know.....when the sun is out in full force. Grass has never looked so luscious, tan and crisp. :rolleyes1

How did he pay that $200 fine?

I do mine around midnight, on the days I'm not suppsed to water! Throw me in hand cuffs please! :lmao:

Anyone know what to do with left over belly lint??

How did he pay that $200 fine?

I do mine around midnight, on the days I'm not suppsed to water! Throw me in hand cuffs please! :lmao:

They have "water misuse" fines in Florida?? :scared1: I don't think they have those here.....I don't think. :scratchin (There are some things you just don't pay attention to when you rent.)

Hold on.....I'll get my cuffs. :rolleyes1

Anyone know what to do with left over belly lint??

Can you say "sculpture time?" :woohoo:

They have "water misuse" fines in Florida?? :scared1: I don't think they have those here.....I don't think. :scratchin (There are some things you just don't pay attention to when you rent.)

Hold on.....I'll get my cuffs. :rolleyes1

Can you say "sculpture time?" :woohoo:

Been there...done that...Now I want to talk about my monkeys uncle.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter