Hilton Grand Vaca club across the street from SW?

jeff968

DIS Veteran
We are staying at the Hilton Grand vacation club in February. I understand it is right across the street from SW and we plan to visit. Is it so close that won't need to park at SW and can just walk over? thanks

There is a new Renaissance hotel across the street. Never noticed a Hilton though. Maybe someone else has seen it. I know it's one place Priceline has never put us in...

I believe the Renaissance is across the street to the north, and the Hilton Grand Vacation Club is across the street to the west.
I've stayed at the Hilton, but I didn't go to Seaworld at that time. It's not very far, but you would have to pretty much walk thru the the parking lot to get to the park entrance. I guess it wouldn't be much further than walking from one of the more distant parking spaces.

It is an easy walk - but I think that Hilton has a bus that takes you to both SW and US. we did not want to wait for the bus.

Great, thanks for the info. Hopefully SW will be having the extra day free in February so we'll go a second time to enjoy the rides and the shows. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter