Hilton Head Activities and fees

bnlbebes

Mouseketeachers
My wife and I are taking her 2 brothers, sister, and siginificant others to HH at the end of July. I would like to find out what activities are available through Disney, which are free and which are not, and if going outside the resort is a worthwhile option for things like a dophin cruise.

I sure hope someone on this site can help.

Thanks!

We were at HH in March and spent much of our time on the golf course. Freebies: The Beach House has a nice pool and is on the beach, Community Hall offered some activities - "Goofy Bingo" & "Tour of the Hidden Mickeys". Both the resort and Beach House has ping pong tables. As an DVC member, you may rent videos for free. We had a studio and there was a VCR in the room. One day was rainy so I stopped by the front desk and they gave me a page of items on what to do on rainy days at HH. When we arrived at the airport, we picked up all the ads and books that we could get our hands on. Upon check-in, the front deck presented us with more "things to do". Hope this helps. We had a great time and plan to go back again in March.

We were at HH in May. There were lots of activities, both free and for a fee. Some of the fee activities included dolphin cruise, horseback riding and kayaking. We went kayaking and loved it. Free activities included a nature walk, a one hour lesson in fly fishing, story hours for children, campfires and smores. There are probably several more that I can't remember. Hope you have a great vacation!!

We just checked in at HH.

Here are this week's activities:

Arts/Crafts- age 5 and up- Butterfly Houses- $10 (members)
Unbirthday Party- Ages 7-12, ages 3-6 (n/c)
Kayaking trip- Adults/families $35/adult, $17.50 children
Fly Casting- n/c
Secrets of the Marsh- n/c
Campfire- n/c
Marsh Adventure Ages 3-6 $20 (members)
Beach Adventure ages 7-12 $20 members
Teen Kayaking- $30 teens only
Fly Tying- adults/children 10 +over
Gyotaku- (Fish Painting) age 5 and up $10 members
Kid's nite out- ages 5-12 $20 members
Face Painting- all ages n/c
Arts and Crabs 5 and up $12 members
Beachside trail ride- 8 and up $35 members
Trees of Longview Island- adults/families n/c
Firreworks Dolphin Cruise- $40 @
Nature Walk n/c
Behind the Ears Tour- n/c
Birding/Gator Adventure- Adults/families
Cooking Club- Adults $12 members
Shadow's Tales n/c
Magic- n/c
Volleyball- teens n/c
Kids nite out- age 5-12 $20 members
Wine Tasting- adults $12 members
Teen Mini-golf- $10 members

There are other activitiesw available nearby- which the staff can assist with scheduling.

Enjoy!

Thanks Doc for posting that list. We do not go until November, and I know different things may be available then, but at least this gives us an idea.

Enjoy your vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter