Hilton Head Help

mrsmatthews

Earning My Ears
I have been trying to book at Hilton Head for over a year now for my son's 10th birthday and can never find availability. I know this is a DVC resort but, I thought I would have some luck by now. Does anyone have a DVC rental or know any secrets to secure a reservation there? I am looking at the week of April 7-10th. but I have flexibility around those days. Thank you for the help!

I have been trying to book at Hilton Head for over a year now for my son's 10th birthday and can never find availability. I know this is a DVC resort but, I thought I would have some luck by now. Does anyone have a DVC rental or know any secrets to secure a reservation there? I am looking at the week of April 7-10th. but I have flexibility around those days. Thank you for the help!
I recommend booking on the disney hilton head website for cash. At 7 months, you may be able to find a 2 bedroom. At 60 days, you should be able to find a room. But i recommend looking at one night at a time, then they can combine your reservation.

Go to the disboards rental/trade thread. At 7 months out you may be able to get a rental. Note that some renters have a point minimum or night minimum. The more flexible you are with dates and size of villas the better your chances. Good luck!

I just noticed you are a newbie. Make sure you get 10 posts in and read about the rules so you can communicate with owners. Good luck!

We were able to get both Hilton Head and Vero Beach booking cash reservations about 3 months out.
I did spend a few weeks of clicking on the site and grabbed the dates when they became available.
Book quickly if you see something open.
You can always cancel it if need be.
At HH, we were able to get 6 nights in a 2 bedroom (only option available) last Nov, 2 nights for Vero in Sept of this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter