History of DINGS Fares for Orlando

I usually check SWA fares 1st thing in the morning but today was DH's bday so I didn't get to it until around 12. Do you think they'll repeat the fare from Long Island to Orlando soon? I was so upset when I saw they were sold out!!

Totally forgot to post this yesterday! Sorry! Still available for another hour or so.

Orlando Offers
Orlando to Ft. Myers for $62 One-Way!
- Fare is valid for travel every day, June 1 through June 28, 2011 only

NO TAMPA DINGS TODAY!

If I get a different DING later today, I'll post that too.

I usually check SWA fares 1st thing in the morning but today was DH's bday so I didn't get to it until around 12. Do you think they'll repeat the fare from Long Island to Orlando soon? I was so upset when I saw they were sold out!!

They may. The last one I see from LI was 4/19/11. LI seems to come up more often than other places on the DING fares. Keep your eyes peeled!

Has anyone ever seen a Ding for Albany to MCO??? I have yet to see one since I signed up a couple months ago and wondered if they even come up!

Has anyone ever seen a Ding for Albany to MCO??? I have yet to see one since I signed up a couple months ago and wondered if they even come up!

Sorry, haven't seen an Albany DING since we started updating this thread again. Lots of Florida to Florida markets--I can understand why they'd have open seats there. Who's gonna fly from Orlando to Jacksonville?:confused3
There haven't been any Louisville ones either (my market).

Orlando Offers
Orlando to Long Island for $99 One-Way!

Orlando to Norfolk for $99 One-Way!
- Fare is valid for travel Monday-Saturday, June 1 through June 28, 2011 only

Orlando to Panama City Beach for $62 One-Way!

Tampa Offers
Tampa to Long Island for $94 One-Way!

Tampa to Louisville for $99 One-Way!
- Fare is valid for travel Monday-Thursday and Saturday, June 1 through June 28, 2011 only

Tampa to Philadelphia for $94 One-Way!

There one today for June travel that's bookable until 6:45 PM CDT or sold out!

Orlando Offers
Orlando to Providence for $99 One-Way!

Tampa Offers
Tampa to Fort Lauderdale for $62 One-Way!

Tampa to Hartford for $99 One-Way!

Orlando Offers
Orlando to Providence for $99 One-Way!

I rebooked to this and couldn't get us all on one itinerary because of how SW handles travel funds now. I had to rebook us all individually and now have four confirmation numbers. Also, our flight home is now three hours earlier, because apparently I can't read and I cancelled my flights before I realized that my 3pm flight wasn't available on the Ding. :eek:

I rebooked to this and couldn't get us all on one itinerary because of how SW handles travel funds now. I had to rebook us all individually and now have four confirmation numbers. Also, our flight home is now three hours earlier, because apparently I can't read and I cancelled my flights before I realized that my 3pm flight wasn't available on the Ding. :eek:

I'm happy you caught the Ding! I played with it this afternoon for a bit and was tempted to book a quick weekend ... until I did the math and realized the true cost of taking a couple days off from work *sigh* (contractor status right now) I just have to hold out until they make me an employee.

Too bad about the earlier return time. I've often asked myself if 3 more hours at Disney would be worth an additional $100 in airfare (total) and the answer is usually yes :rotfl:

Too bad about the earlier return time. I've often asked myself if 3 more hours at Disney would be worth an additional $100 in airfare (total) and the answer is usually yes :rotfl:

I have an $80 credit right now, but I'd rather have back my 3pm flight instead of my 12pm flight. :guilty:

Oh well, my fault for jumping the gun. ;)

There one today for June travel that's bookable until 6:45 PM CDT or sold out!

I checked the minute the Ding came up. They're still advertising the sold out flights. Nothing is available for my dates. I'm even willing to come in the night before and wait around the airport or just take the DME and wait in the AKL lobby! If I take the late flight on the 24th, by the time we get our bags, we probably wouldn't get to the hotel until 1:30-2:30 AM anyway.

I had to rebook us all individually and now have four confirmation numbers.

I book individually for every flight we've taken with SW in case of price drops. Sometimes the price drops for just a seat or two. If you've booked several people on one reservation you can't get the credit for just one or two. Then you do have to cancel the whole thing or risk losing the fare that you originally booked with. It is a PITA for trying to save a few bucks!

Plus, when it comes time to do online checkin, you have to check in 4 people individually so most of the time we all end up with different numbers in the boarding order. Usually what we do then is just line up together with the person who has the highest numbered boarding pass. If we have A-23, A-30, A-32 & A-38...we just get in line at A-38. We travel with kids so no splitting us up or one parent takes one child and the other parent takes the other child as we board. Or you could pay the extra money for EBCI and save yourself the headache of checking everyone in at the 24 hour mark.

I book individually for every flight we've taken with SW in case of price drops. Sometimes the price drops for just a seat or two. If you've booked several people on one reservation you can't get the credit for just one or two. Then you do have to cancel the whole thing or risk losing the fare that you originally booked with. It is a PITA for trying to save a few bucks!

Plus, when it comes time to do online checkin, you have to check in 4 people individually so most of the time we all end up with different numbers in the boarding order. Usually what we do then is just line up together with the person who has the highest numbered boarding pass. If we have A-23, A-30, A-32 & A-38...we just get in line at A-38. We travel with kids so no splitting us up or one parent takes one child and the other parent takes the other child as we board. Or you could pay the extra money for EBCI and save yourself the headache of checking everyone in at the 24 hour mark.

I was thinking of doing EBCI, but I'm keeping my eye on the 3pm flight, in the hopes that it will go below $119, which is what I paid originally. I really want those flights back, ughhh... I was thinking I would lose the EBCI, but maybe I wouldn't if I only "changed" the flights and didn't "cancel" the flights? :confused:

Orlando Offers
Orlando to Baltimore for $99 One-Way!

Orlando to Buffalo for $99 One-Way!

Orlando to Fort Lauderdale for $62 One-Way!

Orlando to Raleigh Durham for $73 One-Way!

NO TAMPA DINGS TODAY!

So sorry I didn't get to post this yesterday (busy, busy, busy!). Its good for a few more hours so hopefully someone can take advantage.

Orlando Offers
Orlando to Ft. Myers for $62 One-Way!

Tampa Offers
Tampa to Baltimore for $79 One-Way!

Tampa to Raleigh/Durham for $83 One-Way!

Tampa to West Palm Beach for $62 One-Way!

NO ORLANDO DINGS TODAY!

Tampa Offers
Tampa Bay to Jacksonville for $39 One-Way!

Orlando Offers
Orlando to Jacksonville for $99 One-Way!

NO TAMPA DINGS TODAY!

Orlando Offers
Orlando to Hartford for $99 One-Way!

Tampa Bay Offers
Tampa Bay to Buffalo for $99 One-Way!

Tampa Bay to Nashville for $99 One-Way!

NO ORLANDO DINGS TODAY!

Tampa Offers
Tampa Bay to Birmingham for $97 One-Way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter