Hogwarts RP: the fantabulous part seven!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doodle98 said:
Harriet: she grinned and sent a patronus to Georgie. 'Georgette, I have a job for you.'

Georgie: she was bored in Evan's office when she got the patronus. She perked up. 'Be right there' she replied. She quickly changed and got ready. She ran out to Evan. "I have a job right now!" She squealed and kissed him. "See you later, babe." She disapparated to Harriet. "Hey, what do you need me for?"

Harriet: "Can you show Claire around today? It's her first day. If you feel like you're going to break down at any time call me."

Georgie: she sighed. "Okay." She held out her hand. "Hi, I'm Georgette Toodle, Professor Smith's fiancé. You can call me Georgie though. I guess I'm showing you to your classes today."

Claire: She shook it. "Hi Georgie. It's nice to meet you. Are you a professor here? Oh and congratulations on the enagment."

Doodle98 said:
Jolie: she smiled and shrugged. "You get used to it. Sorta."

Anya: "I hope so. What's your favorite subject? I'm afraid I haven't learned much really."

Claire: She shook it. "Hi Georgie. It's nice to meet you. Are you a professor here? Oh and congratulations on the enagment."

Georgie: "Thank you. And yeah, I was a professor, transfiguration actually, but I was tortured to insanity and I'm still recovering from treatments and stuff. I'm alright though. But while I was on leave I was replaced. It's not a big deal. So, you should have Defense Against the Dark Arts first. It's this way." She started walking.

Anya: "I hope so. What's your favorite subject? I'm afraid I haven't learned much really."

Jolie: "I like Care of Magical Creatures. My papa and I lived on a farm in france with these sort of creatures." She looked down. "Do you have a favorite?"

Doodle98 said:
Georgie: "Thank you. And yeah, I was a professor, transfiguration actually, but I was tortured to insanity and I'm still recovering from treatments and stuff. I'm alright though. But while I was on leave I was replaced. It's not a big deal. So, you should have Defense Against the Dark Arts first. It's this way." She started walking.

Claire: Her voice got quieter. "Yikes. Does stuff like that happen a lot?" She followed her to DADA.

Claire: Her voice got quieter. "Yikes. Does stuff like that happen a lot?" She followed her to DADA.

Georgie: "Yeah, sometimes. But it's okay, we're doing all we can to fix things. With all these battles over here, it's been crazy." She brought Claire into the room. "Hi, Darius. I have a new student for you."

Doodle98 said:
Georgie: "Yeah, sometimes. But it's okay, we're doing all we can to fix things. With all these battles over here, it's been crazy." She brought Claire into the room. "Hi, Darius. I have a new student for you."

Claire: "Oh OK." She never imagined Hogwarts being so dark. She walked up to the teacher.

Claire: "Oh OK." She never imagined Hogwarts being so dark. She walked up to the teacher.

Georgie: "Claire, this is Darius Roric, an auror, but the temporary DADA teacher. Darius, this is Claire."

Jolie: "I like Care of Magical Creatures. My papa and I lived on a farm in france with these sort of creatures." She looked down. "Do you have a favorite?"

Anya: "Not really. I haven't hardly learned any magic at all actually."

Georgie: "Claire, this is Darius Roric, an auror, but the temporary DADA teacher. Darius, this is Claire."

Darius: "Hi Georgie." He shoo the girl's hand. "Hi Claire, I'm Auror Darius Roric, currently on injured leave and temporarily teaching here. I think I have two more weeks here. Anyway, I hope to teach you enough so you can defend yourself whenever you have to, which could be in five minutes."

OOC: I have came!!! Anything I can do?

OOC: Good morning!!!!! Gabrielle is still holding Jackson and maybe Corbin can come back and they can talk or something.

Darius: "Hi Georgie." He shoo the girl's hand. "Hi Claire, I'm Auror Darius Roric, currently on injured leave and temporarily teaching here. I think I have two more weeks here. Anyway, I hope to teach you enough so you can defend yourself whenever you have to, which could be in five minutes."

Georgie: "Don't scare the girl on her first day, Darius."

Claire: "Hello. May I ask what's happening in five minutes?"

Doodle98 said:
OOC: Good morning!!!!! Gabrielle is still holding Jackson and maybe Corbin can come back and they can talk or something.

Jackson: "I can take care of myself if you do want to go to classes. I mean yeah I want you to stay but still."

OOC: Morning?

Jackson: "I can take care of myself if you do want to go to classes. I mean yeah I want you to stay but still."

OOC: Morning?

OOC: I don't know.... I'm tired. Don't judge. :)

Gabrielle: she shook her head. "I'm not leaving you."

Anya: She beamed. "I know."

Jolie: she smiled.

Nagini: she trudged into the classroom and fell back in a seat, her head falling back and her frizzy hair falling down her back. "Mrs. Nagini Lestrange-Hartman is here." She mumbled, tired.

Doodle98 said:
OOC: I don't know.... I'm tired. Don't judge. :)

Gabrielle: she shook her head. "I'm not leaving you."

Jackson: He kissed her on the cheek. "Thank you."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter