Holiday Card Exchange Sent/Received

You are welcome:thumbsup2

Michelle got hers from Kaysee, Taymao

We got some from Bobbi

Paul got one from Kaysee

:banana::banana::banana: Love this exchange. Thanks everyone:cloud9:

Got one today from Jenn, thanks! I loved the cat card!!! I laughed out loud when I opened it :)

I received a card today from Clairce.:santa: Thank you!

Sorry I didn't realize the sent/received thread had been started! I mailed mine last Saturday. I have received cards from:
DisneyCP2002
Miceli20
Meriweather
mommytotwo
Kristina87
bettyann29
Kimbac3

Thank you all! The cards are wonderful:santa:

Sorry I didn't realize the sent/received thread had been started! I mailed mine last Saturday. I have received cards from:
DisneyCP2002
Miceli20
Meriweather
mommytotwo
Kristina87
bettyann29
Kimbac3

Thank you all! The cards are wonderful:santa:

You're welcome :santa:

I mail all of my cards out last night, I'll list the ones I recieved later. Thanks all !

8 of the 10 i sent have been reported as being received, though i am sure the other 2 have gotten there too. Hope every one has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. :santa:

Merry Christmas, Heidi.

I sent 24, and only 11 have reported receiving....I am sure they must have all arrived by now ::yes::
Happy Holidays everyone :santa:

My cards went out today.

I received cards from"
Quasi123
Kristina87
Kimbac3
Meriweather
DisneyCP2002
Jrnunzi03
Miceli20
Bettyann29
Pooh67 68
lovegrumpy
Christine & Ken (no Dis name)

Sorry for not posting sooner. Last week was a really bad week, but I get to leave tonight for WDW with my daughter and her family.:santa::santa::santa: Only 6 more minutes of work:banana:

Thanks for all the cards, Cindy

I recieved cards from the Snow family today, thank you Buffy, Robert and Lexi :)

I received a card today, thank you Betty (bettyann29)

Your welcome Cindy, have fun at Disney.

David & Aleks received one from Mommytotwo's kiddos, Brandon & Shayla!!! I can't wait for them to open them in the morning! Davy is asleep, and Aleks spent the night with Nana. Excitement in the am!

Thanks!!

3 cards came today, from Robert, Buffy and Lexi! So cute, THANK YOU!

Bobbi

david & aleks received one from mommytotwo's kiddos, brandon & shayla!!! I can't wait for them to open them in the morning! Davy is asleep, and aleks spent the night with nana. Excitement in the am!

Thanks!!

3 cards came today, from robert, buffy and lexi! So cute, thank you!

Bobb

enjoy!!

Hello Everyone!! I'm back from Disney World - crazy trip! Anyway I came back to lots of cards!!

First - for everyone that thanked me and my DD Jocelyn for the cards - You are very welcome!! We are glad you enjoyed them!!

Now.....I got cards from:
Christina and Ken
Dania
Vwdiva93
Miceli 20
Quasi123
Kristina87
Bettyann29
Meriweather
Michelle - Flakypuffs dd

my DD Jocelyn received from:
Gigi Miceli
Oliver and Lucy
Kristina
Hannah Miceli
Michelle - Flakypuffs dd
Dania

Thanks to ALL of you!! You made our arrival home very enjoyable!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter