***Holiday Yankee Candle exchange scent/received thread!! ***COMPLETED!!

:rotfl: Well, if you had gone shopping yesterday, I could have e-mailed your name to you again ;)

I like the 12 for $12 also. Maybe those days are gone :( .....or still coming ::yes::

Must admit I got the cutest tea light burner and 2 boxes of tea lights with my coupon :teeth:

did I already post this? I shopped online and sent part of my exchange from teh web site... I had already shopped and bought some that I am shipping myself! SO when someone gets a package from me you only have 1/2 of your exchange that is until you get your shipment from the Yankee online I went to teh PO to ship mine this AM ... forgot it was a holiday so I will go back Monday

bluerendezvous said:
Are you lucky enough to WORK at YC??? I would be so broke every payday!
::yes:: and it is a dangerous job :teeth:

jrnunzio3 said:
Anyone know when the current sale ends (buy one accessory, get 50% off second)?
It ends tomorrow, Sunday.

I am going shopping this afternoon. I just need to pick up one more thing to complete my exchange and it will be out in the mail in the morning. I will post when I mail.

Amy

Mine is boxed up and will go into the mail probably Tuesday (don't want to leave too many at the mailbox at once ;) ).

Still 4 names to be picked up.,.....hopefully by tomorrow.

I finished shopping yesterday, so mine should go out within the next few days. Hallmark has some nice YC gift sets this year.

I did my shopping today, and will be shipping mine on Tuesday (I need to get a box tomorrow).

Hi,

This is my first Yankee exchange, is it better to order online and have them ship it??
I have been out of town this weekend and actually shopped at a Yankee Candle store and bought some stuff.

But then I read when I got home that most seem to be ordering online.
Is that a better way to ship the stuff, rather than me shipping it myself???

Maybe I need to order online tonight.

Kathryn

The advantage to ordering online is the $5.00 shipping. It costs more to mail it yourself....and if anything breaks, they will replace it. The disadvantage is that they are not the fastest at shipping....that's why it is better to order ASAP, especially with the holidays coming.
But either way is fine.
Just don't forget to use the coupon ;)

Sorry about the delay in getting my name, I went to Delaware this weekend. But I was able to stop at the big YC store in Williamsburg on the way home and pick up some goodies so I will get them out this week :thumbsup2

Went shopping this weekend and will mail it out this week.

piglet too said:
*****If I heard right, starting the 14th will be 12 votives/tarts for $15.*****

Kirsten, any more info on this possible sale? Just your store, or nationwide? Just trying to organize the next couple of days. Thanks!

I will know more tonight, as I work 4pm-9pm, and will update when I get on here tonight.

I shopped yesterday and shipped today :)

My exchange package left today priority mail w/delivery confirmation. It should be received by Wednesday or Thursday, I was told.

This was fun :goodvibes

My package is on it's way someplace down south. :yay: It went Priority Mail with insurance (I asked for Delivery Confirmation, but when I got home I realized that he didn't put it on the package, only reason I didn't notice earlier is that I had two other packages being sent to Georgia for Christmas) :sad2:

Hope that it arrives in one piece, I was told two days.

Jenny

Good to hear of so many mailings and ordering.
We should hear of the first arrival in a couple of days :hyper:

I came home from work and I had mail!!!

A very big thank you to Patsy for a wonderful package. I got:

Christmas Wish housewarmer-smells very good
Snowman votive holder- this is so cute
Snowman candle-again very cute
vanilla cookie votive
fresh peach votive buttercreme tart and
christmas cookie tart

Thanks again, Patsy. I can't wait to start burning and displaying my Christmas goodies! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter