Holy Mouse Ears - At Aulani now!

Huhwhat - they are all new to me. LOL. Are u talking the infinity or adult only ?

The infinity pool is the "new" pool. Up until October that whole area from the adult only pool down to the lagoon entrance was boarded off.

We aren't DVC owners but so far have visited 3 times in 18mths from Australia and already planning our next visit mid next year.

Kyton - ha ha. Of course I'll get.some.pics. it is very nice . The grotto & hot tub are there too.

Ugh its been a rainy day over here at.the North Shore. Shrimp trucks have been amazing , now we are checking out the Dole Plantation. Being from Florida we need to.check out the original Dole Whip LOL

So happy to hear the joy in your posts! Have a GREAT trip!

We stayed in 1484 (on rented points) a couple weeks ago and loved the view. Thanks to this boArd and asking for an even numbered room facing Waikohole valley!

THANK YOU FOR POSTING!!!!!!!!!!!
GORGEOUS VIEW! Looks like you really lucked out on a great view!:thumbsup2

ENJOY!

This pics are making me SO EXCITED to see Aulani in May!:dance3::dance3:

Ok here are a few of the Ama Ama bfast items

I picked....
Chocolate Milk dipped, peanut butter & banana stuffed French Toast
w/dipping sauces L to R Chocolate - Peanut Butter - Syrup

My daughter picked......Japanese B'fast

My husband the brave one picked.......the famous - Loco Moco

Thank you!

Love a wider view of where those cabanas are, but no complaints from me! Enjoy your stay!

Are the menu prices higher for Private Dining Breakfast?

Obviously, room service requires a tip, but I was curious if the actual menu prices are higher than say eating the same identical item in AmaAma?
The Chocolate Milk Dipped Peanut Butter Stuffed Toast, for example.
Would this item be higher if you order room service versus eating at Ama Ama?
Also, was the Stuffed French Toast truly delivered hot or just lukewarm?

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enjoy your stay!!!!!!!!:beach :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

jerseygal
The french toast believe it or not was just ok. Nothing that I said OMG I have to have this again.

here is the menu from Ama Ama - and yes the room service prices are a few dollars more.

I think you can only get the chocolate milk french toast at AA though

For what we ordered - I don't see the french toast on the room service menu. But the Japanese bfast RS is - $24 and AA is $20 the Loco Moco RS is $20 and AA is $17 then add $3 delivery, 20% gratuity and 4.71% tax for room service

Cabanas 3, 4 & 5 - in the new area

inside - comes with fridge, lock box, fruit plate & bottled water all for the low low price of $325 for the day. I think they said they hold 6 .

this is the view from Cabana 3 the one farthest to the left, picked this one cuz I figured it would be worse case scenario....if others were already booked,

walking down from the cabanas - u can see the infinity pool and to the right is the grotto

the grotto area aka - Hot tub where as you can see the kids love. At night there are stars on the ceiling

and the infinity pool - so cool cuz you put ur ears under water and you can hear dolphins, whales and the Volcano.

looking back up to the cabanas

with this new section open it seems to me that there are a TON of lounge chairs. I can't imagine how packed it must have been before this addition. We have been at 75% capacity the last 2 days and there is plenty of chairs.

Thanks for posting the BEAUTIFUL pics of the Infiniti pool and grotto!!!:thumbsup2:cool1:

HOPE THAT YOU ARE HAVING AN AWESOME VACA!:banana:

Thank you so much for posting pictures of the new pool area! It looks beautiful!!!

We are headed to Aulani in February for our 2nd stay and now I am thinking about waitlisting an OV 1 bedroom based on your room pics :-) We have an "Island view" and I requested a location in the same area you are in but across the hall, looking over to the Marriott and Starlight Hui lawn. I think I might get jealous knowing this is the view our neighbors across the hall have. ;)

Have a great trip!!

Thanks so much for the update! We will be there for two weeks at the end of May/early June. I'm taking notes!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter