Home Depot Disney Paint Colors.

Disney Ontario

Ontario Disney
Hi. Just wandering if anyone has used the Disney paints at Home Depot. I hope with in the start of the new year, I can repaint my spare/scraproom. I want a girly/girl pinks, hint of lime green room.

I used 100 acres green in my bathroom, and eyeore "blue" in our guest bedroom.

Love the colors!!!

Have fun, its only paint--

We used BABY BEE YELLOW last year in our DS nursery. We love it!

BEHR is great quality paint, DH said it was good to work with.

Mrs. Disney Ron

Yup. DS's room is mostly Eeyore
web-paintcolor-eeyore.jpg
and Christopher Robin's Swing
web-paintcolor-christoperro.jpg

We also used smaller amounts of other Disney colors...
web-mural-paintcolors.jpg

as well as mixed these colors to make other shades. Here's the result.

DSCN09672005-06-27-web.jpg

And I'm about to start DD's nursery, using Disney colors of course.

We used "Pooh Bear" Yellow on our baby's room. It took 2 coats to cover well enough but came out very nice.

We used "Pooh Bear" Yellow on our baby's room. It took 2 coats to cover well enough but came out very nice.

My room is hot pink or invitation to a princess and pale green and I believe that in it pooh dream or something similar. I have to check and get back to you, but I love the invitation to a princess. That's the color of my accent wall, but I am a mary kay consultant, and am painting a wall in my mary kay room that same color, or the floor will be that color it it's in the basement. haven't decided yet.

I have used several of the Disney colors. My scrapbook room is painted to look like the princesses - Tinker Bell (green), Bibbidi Bobbidi Blue, Pretty in Pink, Glamorous Glow (Jasmine), Main Street Lights (Belle - yellow). I painted the wall Mickey Gloves (white) and then ran 1" horizontally to create a line in between the colors. It only took one coat. I have also used the darker colors like Fireflies Glow (red), Sorcerers Hat (blue), Get Goofy and Thistle Green. I had to use a primer for the red and blue and put on two coats to get it to look right, but I like the results.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter