Hoop-de-doo & Campfire

aurora19

<font color=FF66CC>The Tag Fairy apologizes sincer
We have ressies for the 5pm HDD on 12/4 - looking for bus info to get to Pioneer Hall from the main parking lot in FW and then from Pioneer Hall to the Campfire for the marshmallow roast.

Thanks for your help!!:bounce:

Take any of the Orange, Purple or Yellow busses from the Reception Outpost to get to the Settlement/Pioneer Hall. After the show use either the Yellow or Orange bus to get to the Meadows area then walk over to the campfire. Use the same Yellow and Orange bus to get back to your car at the Reception Outpost.

The only thing that I would add is that you might consider walking from the HDR to the campfire. It really isn't that far. When we were there, we stayed in the 1400 loop (right by the campfire) and walked all of the time to the marina. It was faster than waiting for a bus. They were far and few between when we were there (July '02)

It's a very nice walk from the HDR to the campfire.....nice sidewalk so you don't have to walk in the road...just don't step on the little salamanders! They are so cute...kinda like the little gecko in the commercials! But I haven't seen one blow the poof off of a dandelion yet!;)

I wanna go NOW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter