Hoop Dee Doo--How early???

hentob

<font color=red>Sanita clogs are fabulous<br><font
Will be going to Hoop Dee Doo in Dec. 2004--Would it benefit me to make PS's now? Better seats?

What is the earliest that you made ressies for HDR?

Hentob

Well, I had read the earlier you make your ressies...the better your seats. But I called to make the ressies and the lady told me that it is done by when you PICK UP your tickets not by when you make your ressies so I don't know. I was actually going to ask around a little more about that.

There was another post on this--try to search but I think the concensus was seats are assigned based on when reservations are made. Apparently when you pick up tickets at hotel or at HDD the table assignment is already on them. People have been late and have gotten front row seats. That being said, a year in advance would still get you a great seat.

I am quite sure it's by when you make your ressie. We reserved one year in advance and didn't pick up our tickets until 1/2 hr before show time. We were the first big table back from the stage (so right in the middle of the room). Wonderful seats! The players danced a circle around our table and we couldn't stop laughing. I would reserve for your dates now, you can always cancel later if you change your mind. Happy planning.

We booked 6 months in advance and had a table right up front against the stage. Our table # was on the ticket when I picked it up at our hotel's guest svc.

It's when you make your reservations. DH and I booked one year in advance and were seated in the front row, center table right in front of the stage. We had great seats and were "picked on" by the performers....it was alot of fun!:p

Make reservations for Hoop De Do Review 2 years in advance.Your seats are based on when you make your reservation.We DW and I make ours 1 year in advance and for last 8 years we have had table for two center stage first roW of tables.LOL I know,yes we go each year to HDDR at first part of December.It is our tradition to go on first day we arrive which is always on a Sunday.:earsboy: :wave: :earsgirl: :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter