Hope1826's TR - SBP/Attic/Upper UK - Wedding Pics Finally - Page 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW i don't believe I've ever seen any of Misty's pics before! I love them!

Such great shots!! I love all the bouquet photos, and the ducks!! :lovestruc

Oh and you two kissing infront of the 2 little kids! :lovestruc

Thank you!!! Her style is very similar to Randy. But Im so happy we hired her. I honestly think I would have been even more shy if a man had been behind the camera. :confused3

Gorgeous photos. I am so glad I picked Misty!

Thank you!! I'm glad you picked Misty too! I can't wait to see your pics. You two are going to look gorgeous. And you have to make sure Misty takes pics of you two playing ping pong!

Oh, Nikki, sweetie! Your pictures are gorgeous! :faint: You looked so beautiful and DH was so dashing. You both look at each other with so much love in your expressions. :love: I am so glad Misty was able to capture your romance in the portraits. You must be so pleased! Oh, and I LOVE the rose petal shower. What a beautiful picture! Look at your smiles!!

Thank you, Cam!! We are so happy and relieved Misty did such a good job. We thought our shyness would ruin the pics, and I wish some of the floral was better, but I think Misty did an amazing job. I saw in your PJ that you were able to book Randy for your DP. Congrats!! Did you book him for your ceremony too?

OMG, I know everyone has said it a million times but your pictures are insanely phenomenal, good enough for a cover of a magazine!! There is not one bad one in the bunch!! How are you going to pick? :goodvibes

You've got some amazing pictures. The bouquet looks real pretty in the pictures. You would never guess they had fake stem :thumbsup2

your pictures are gorgeous!!!!There are so many nice ones but the one where your fg? and ringbearer? are kissing is priceless

Thank you, Cam!! We are so happy and relieved Misty did such a good job. We thought our shyness would ruin the pics, and I wish some of the floral was better, but I think Misty did an amazing job. I saw in your PJ that you were able to book Randy for your DP. Congrats!! Did you book him for your ceremony too?

Nikki -- I know you were worried about whether your shyness would impact on the pictures, but I think everyone would agree that if there was any shyness there, it really doesn't come through that way. There is a really sweet feeling that comes through, not just in the way you and Chris look at each other, but even in how you look at the camera. I really do mean it when I say that is what jumped out at me. I think Misty captured your personalities and even those of us who don't really "know" you two, feel like we do from all the sweet smiles and loving looks that are captured. (sorry, I didn't mean to go on and on, I was just really impressed with your pictures!)

Oh, and to answer your question, "yes" ( ;) ) Randy is doing our dessert party Sunday night and the ceremony and reception on Monday. The only piece of it he isn't covering (sad, but necessary) is our MK photo shoot the morning of the ceremony.

Nikki your photos are absolutely stunning!

I would be soooo happy if i were as photogenic as both of you... i mean your husband could be a model!

Love the toast photos, the cake photos, the photos of you and your brave daddy, oh and the shot of you and chris hugging each other behind the flower bush... beautiful!

congrats honey, they are truly spectacular... good luck choosing between them! :rotfl:

Wow, i must say i am impressed with misty's work here. I dont normally care for her work, but your pics were pretty amazing! you look gorgeous!

OMG, I know everyone has said it a million times but your pictures are insanely phenomenal, good enough for a cover of a magazine!! There is not one bad one in the bunch!! How are you going to pick? :goodvibes

Thank you!!! I actually spent most of the weekend and past week avoiding the disboards so that I could pick. It took forever, but I finally got selected everything and sent an email to Misty with the invoice number. I can't wait to get the actual prints!!!

You've got some amazing pictures. The bouquet looks real pretty in the pictures. You would never guess they had fake stem :thumbsup2

Thank you!!! It wasn't a bad bouquet, it just wasn't at all what I requested or expected. But thank you for saying it looks pretty!

Nikki your pictures are beautiful!:cutie:

Thank you!! I have to go post in your PJ!! But I'll say it here too... Have tons of fun at your wedding!!! :banana:

Your pics are leaps and bounds better than mine. I had to stop looking because I was just getting mad again!!

I'm sorry Shannon. Are the pics you posted in your thread by Gary Fox or were those shots just from your friend's cameras? Those pictures look great!

Your pictures are so great. & you look amazing. Congrats.

Thank you!!!

Your pictures are absolutely beautiful!!!!
Thank you!!

your pictures are gorgeous!!!!There are so many nice ones but the one where your fg? and ringbearer? are kissing is priceless

Thank you!! I love that one too!

Nikki -- I know you were worried about whether your shyness would impact on the pictures, but I think everyone would agree that if there was any shyness there, it really doesn't come through that way. There is a really sweet feeling that comes through, not just in the way you and Chris look at each other, but even in how you look at the camera. I really do mean it when I say that is what jumped out at me. I think Misty captured your personalities and even those of us who don't really "know" you two, feel like we do from all the sweet smiles and loving looks that are captured. (sorry, I didn't mean to go on and on, I was just really impressed with your pictures!)

Oh, and to answer your question, "yes" ( ;) ) Randy is doing our dessert party Sunday night and the ceremony and reception on Monday. The only piece of it he isn't covering (sad, but necessary) is our MK photo shoot the morning of the ceremony.

Thank you Cam, that makes me feel better. It's funny because I can totally see where DH and I are being shy in the pics. But it's wonderful to know that that is not what comes through to others.

And I am dying to see your pics! That's so cool that you have him on two different days. Your renewal will definitely be an event!

Nikki your photos are absolutely stunning!

I would be soooo happy if i were as photogenic as both of you... i mean your husband could be a model!

Love the toast photos, the cake photos, the photos of you and your brave daddy, oh and the shot of you and chris hugging each other behind the flower bush... beautiful!

congrats honey, they are truly spectacular... good luck choosing between them! :rotfl:

Thank you Nicola!!! I told DH that you said he could be a model and he blushed!!:) That's exactly what I told him when we first saw the pictures.

I have to find time to finish my TR, but once that's done, I should have a slideshow with Misty with 60 of our favorites. Hopefully, I will be able to post that in just a few weeks!

Wow, i must say i am impressed with misty's work here. I dont normally care for her work, but your pics were pretty amazing! you look gorgeous!

Thank you! I'm glad you like them!! Did you enjoy the pics of the Attic?? If you do definitely book the Attic, make sure you ask them to leave the the big carosel horses in the space. You can see them in Carrie's (lurkyloo's) pics. But at our wedding I noticed Misty running around looking confused and frustrated. She was trying to find the big horses and they weren't there! They had a tiny one on the buffet table, but that was it. I didn't even think to ask for them, because I thought they were just part of the space. :confused3

Love your pics! You are such a stunning bride! I will be afraid to post my pics after seeing all you gorgeous ladies!

I am so torn between having or reception in Italy Isola or at the Attic. And your pics make me even more torn. It will also depend on where they want to put us incase of bad weather.

Also love your ring pillow. I think our colors will be brown & pink so I need to come up with something awesome like that.

Love your pics! You are such a stunning bride! I will be afraid to post my pics after seeing all you gorgeous ladies!

I am so torn between having or reception in Italy Isola or at the Attic. And your pics make me even more torn. It will also depend on where they want to put us incase of bad weather.

Also love your ring pillow. I think our colors will be brown & pink so I need to come up with something awesome like that.

Thank you!!! I am sure you will be beautiful too!!! And I hope you do post your wedding pics, when the time comes.

How many quests do you anticipate? I think the back up for Epcot locations is the American Adventure Parlor, if the group is small (less than 60 or so). I think Cseca (Cynthia) had her reception there and the space looked gorgeous. It's much smaller than the American Adventure Rotunda (where Vanessa- FigmentFan) had her ceremony.

You can totally steal my ring pillow idea. It was so easy to make. :goodvibes

Thank you!!! I am sure you will be beautiful too!!! And I hope you do post your wedding pics, when the time comes.

How many quests do you anticipate? I think the back up for Epcot locations is the American Adventure Parlor, if the group is small (less than 60 or so). I think Cseca (Cynthia) had her reception there and the space looked gorgeous. It's much smaller than the American Adventure Rotunda (where Vanessa- FigmentFan) had her ceremony.

You can totally steal my ring pillow idea. It was so easy to make. :goodvibes

Just thought I would jump in and add that we used the Living Seas and we only had 50 guests. We were originally scheduled for the Parlor, but it is a really tight squeeze at 50. The Rotunda is pretty big depending on your party's size; for our ceremony we just filled up the center :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter